XFL.com daily transactions and injury reports

XFL Football discussion.
LeoNY
Head Coach

XFL.com daily transactions and injury reports

Post by LeoNY »

I love that the XFL website has come so far in the last couple of months. Transparency isn’t quite all the way there for the rosters but it’s better now than it was.

Every single fan has access to injury reports and depth charts and transactions. The teams should be updating this on their own social media feeds everyday.

Some people on Twitter actually use this readily available info on the site and post it everyday like news updates. Like they are revealing inside information. Like you never see Adam Schefter post a Browns future contract signing as a big article of news.
Joker
Quarterback

Re: XFL.com daily transactions and injury reports

Post by Joker »

Some people are still happy to hear the transactions updates because they went so long without anything.

Most of the time when the XFL posts the transaction the news is already out.
Fan of the XFL from the beginning. You may remember me from the original XFLboard.
jjnova
Running Back

Post by jjnova »

I like the transaction page because it gives me something to look over and talk about for the excruciating 5 days between games :lol:
Raising heck...
LeoNY
Head Coach

Post by LeoNY »

jjnova wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:35 am I like the transaction page because it gives me something to look over and talk about for the excruciating 5 days between games :lol:
Same here. I just get a kick out of ‘insiders’ using XFL.com injury reports and posting it like “breaking news”.
MikeMitchell
UFLBoard Correspondent

Post by MikeMitchell »

Easy Leo. Lighten up.

Anyone that posts XFL happenings consistently is doing a good job.

I will state though that the league is very Patriots like when it comes to releasing info. Transparency is always a good thing.