3 more sleeps

XFL Football discussion.
Da Miasma Man
Rookie

Re: 3 more sleeps

Post by Da Miasma Man »

EnLiteEndOne wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:04 pm You better get your best sleep the next 3 nights cuz it's gonna be a sleepless Sunday night with visions of PJ Walker "All Over You" lighting up the scoreboard.

#RIDEORDIE

InPJWeTrust
Do you think your defense can stop Ta'amu's RPO?
EnLiteEndOne
Kicker

Post by EnLiteEndOne »

Da Miasma Man wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:35 pm
EnLiteEndOne wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:04 pm You better get your best sleep the next 3 nights cuz it's gonna be a sleepless Sunday night with visions of PJ Walker "All Over You" lighting up the scoreboard.

#RIDEORDIE

InPJWeTrust
Do you think your defense can stop Ta'amu's RPO?
Does a duck drag its boner in the grass?
MGB01
MVP

Post by MGB01 »

shirt_cummer wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:15 am I expect you guys to handle the Roughnecks this Sunday. And apologies for taking a shot at the XFL as a whole, but wow that was a bit harsh making you all start the season with back to back road games.
    I'm pretty sure the Dome is booked, but regardless, they're not even the only team in the league to start with back-to-back trips.

Gee the NFL clearly has no idea what they're doing since the Super Bowl champions opened the season in Jacksonville and Oakland (and not even mentioning the days when over half the league shared a stadium with their baseball counterparts) :roll:
    shirt_cummer
    Kicker

Post by shirt_cummer »

MGB01 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:00 pm
      shirt_cummer wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:15 am I expect you guys to handle the Roughnecks this Sunday. And apologies for taking a shot at the XFL as a whole, but wow that was a bit harsh making you all start the season with back to back road games.
      I'm pretty sure the Dome is booked, but regardless, they're not even the only team in the league to start with back-to-back trips.

Gee the NFL clearly has no idea what they're doing since the Super Bowl champions opened the season in Jacksonville and Oakland (and not even mentioning the days when over half the league shared a stadium with their baseball counterparts) :roll:
      Hey pal, if I dont step up and say something who will? This ain't your father's NFL.

Jib -1
      3CR
      Kicker

Post by 3CR »

MGB01 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:00 pm

shirt_cummer is obviously a bit dim. It's cool tho. He (or she, I shouldn't assume) is an XFL fan, so it's all good!
        johnnyangryfuzzball
        Head Coach

Post by johnnyangryfuzzball »

3CR wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:14 pm ... is obviously a bit dim. It's cool tho. He (or she, I shouldn't assume) is an XFL fan, so it's all good!
        Heh. How did that name get cleared by the administrators? :oops:
        shirt_cummer
        Kicker

Post by shirt_cummer »

I'm just as God made me, sirs. ;)
        3CR
        Kicker

Post by 3CR »

johnnyangryfuzzball wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:04 pm
        3CR wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:14 pm ... is obviously a bit dim. It's cool tho. He (or she, I shouldn't assume) is an XFL fan, so it's all good!
        Heh. How did that name get cleared by the administrators? :oops:
        Great question. I'd pay extra close attention to his/her posts if I were them. To be safe.
        shirt_cummer
        Kicker

Post by shirt_cummer »

You want to focus on names, fine. Let me know when you want to get back to talking ball. I thought this place was supposed to be Xtreme.
        Cooper
        Rookie

Post by Cooper »

Oh_Canada wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:19 pm I'm so stoked! I was going to take a road trip to attend a Battlehawks party but I have some plans and can't get away for the whole weekend. I guess I'm going to host a party at my place. I hope I have enough seating. I'm going to make some chili, nachos, maybe a brisket in the smoker.
        What time should I be over?