3 more sleeps

XFL Football discussion.
3CR
Kicker

3 more sleeps

Post by 3CR »

The weekend can't get here fast enough! My BattleHawks hoodie has not arrived yet, and probably won't by Sunday, but I'm stoked for game! Never imagined being this amped for the XFL. I'm giddy.

Sorry, this isn't hardcore inside football type content, but I had to let out my excitement. Hope I'm not alone in my fandom.
shirt_cummer
Kicker

Re: 3 more sleeps

Post by shirt_cummer »

I expect you guys to handle the Roughnecks this Sunday. And apologies for taking a shot at the XFL as a whole, but wow that was a bit harsh making you all start the season with back to back road games.
3CR
Kicker

Post by 3CR »

shirt_cummer wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:15 am I expect you guys to handle the Roughnecks this Sunday. And apologies for taking a shot at the XFL as a whole, but wow that was a bit harsh making you all start the season with back to back road games.
The league now has a history of doing so. If they are testing the resiliency of BattleHawk Nation, they had better pack a lunch.
Tank55
MVP

Post by Tank55 »

I don't know how much of this was intentional, but it's nice that we get Seattle's home debut in Week 2 and St. Louis' in Week 3. Should help maintain the excitement/interest level.
2020 East Division Champions
2021 February Monthly T-Shirt Giveaway Champion
shirt_cummer
Kicker

Post by shirt_cummer »

Tank55 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:29 am I don't know how much of this was intentional, but it's nice that we get Seattle's home debut in Week 2 and St. Louis' in Week 3. Should help maintain the excitement/interest level.
Pardon my straightforwardness.. but I like the cut of your jib.
3CR
Kicker

Post by 3CR »

Tank55 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:29 am I don't know how much of this was intentional, but it's nice that we get Seattle's home debut in Week 2 and St. Louis' in Week 3. Should help maintain the excitement/interest level.
I might have to road trip from MN for the BattleHawks home field lid-lifter.
Da Miasma Man
Rookie

Post by Da Miasma Man »

3CR wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:42 am
I might have to road trip from MN for the BattleHawks home field lid-lifter.
I'm in Chicago so I am much closer. I'm thinking about heading down myself.
mcbrybry
Receiver

Post by mcbrybry »

i know i’m so excited i can’t wait. sucks that i work saturday’s but i might leave early because i really don’t want to have to dvr
New York Guardians
#OnDuty
EnLiteEndOne
Kicker

Post by EnLiteEndOne »

You better get your best sleep the next 3 nights cuz it's gonna be a sleepless Sunday night with visions of PJ Walker "All Over You" lighting up the scoreboard.

#RIDEORDIE

InPJWeTrust
Oh_Canada
Linebacker

Post by Oh_Canada »

I'm so stoked! I was going to take a road trip to attend a Battlehawks party but I have some plans and can't get away for the whole weekend. I guess I'm going to host a party at my place. I hope I have enough seating. I'm going to make some chili, nachos, maybe a brisket in the smoker.