XFL the games NFL players watch, and tweet about..

XFL Football discussion.
Regular Joe
Quarterback

XFL the games NFL players watch, and tweet about..

Post by Regular Joe »

Any ideas on players that might to be fun watching tweet about the XFL on game days?

XFL should have NFL players on payroll tweeting about the games.
free dj mix download. all punk & hardcore. party tape. more cuss words then any hip hop mixtape. https://soundcloud.com/some-guy-2492895 Click on 'More' and download. dont forget both sides.
StoneSentry
Running Back

Re: XFL the games NFL players watch, and tweet about..

Post by StoneSentry »

Antonio Brown? Nah, they probably don't want that kind of publicity. :?

I prefer talking to tweeting, myself. Anybody can send a tweet, but when someone goes out of their way to tell me about something in person, I'm more likely to pay attention. There's no substitute for good old-fashioned word of mouth. If they can get NFL players and fans talking to each other about the league and its games, when the games aren't actually on, that's what will help sustain this league.
GDAWG
MVP

Post by GDAWG »

Regular Joe wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:18 pm Any ideas on players that might to be fun watching tweet about the XFL on game days?

That's not going to happen.
Regular Joe
Quarterback

Post by Regular Joe »

GDAWG wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:57 pm
Regular Joe wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:18 pm Any ideas on players that might to be fun watching tweet about the XFL on game days?

That's not going to happen.
I know. Not a bad marketing idea though. Guys are still gonna do it when they see guys from their Alma Mater or former teammates. Should make for some good advertising and credibility.
free dj mix download. all punk & hardcore. party tape. more cuss words then any hip hop mixtape. https://soundcloud.com/some-guy-2492895 Click on 'More' and download. dont forget both sides.