Am I the only one having trouble accessing my tickets?

XFL Football discussion.
jcestl
Running Back

Am I the only one having trouble accessing my tickets?

Post by jcestl »

OK....so I'll admit I'm not the most tech savvy.....but is anyone else having problems accessing their season tickets? I can login on my computer no problem, but when i try to access via my phone, I keep getting an error message. I'm even following the instructions on how to access my mobile tickets from the XFL's site....but still no good. I have an android, but that shouldn't be an issue. I use Ticketmaster for other events, and I can get to my hockey tickets no problem. Is it just me, or is anyone else having difficulties?
Firecop
Coach

Re: Am I the only one having trouble accessing my tickets?

Post by Firecop »

I had the same problem with Ticketmaster and was told by the Dragons' organization to just go to their section at XFL.com and sign in and go to the Dragons' area and manage my tickets from there. I did and no problem.
Direct from the Dragon's Lair
Firecop
Coach

Post by Firecop »

Under the team area, it is actually called My Account Manager, then once in there scroll down to Manage Tickets. Sign in with your email and P/W and click on the specific game and there you are.
jcestl
Running Back

Post by jcestl »

Thanks Firecop
I gave all that a try and was still getting the error message. I called the BattleHawks and Jerel was very helpful. He told me the same thing you did....and I was still getting the error message. Then he asked me if I was using Google Chrome. I wasn't. Apparently, that's the only way it works. Logged in using Chrome, and Presto!
I offer this as a PSA......use Google Chrome!
Firecop
Coach

Post by Firecop »

jecstl, I spoke too soon! I went to get in to my tix today and they came up as "tickets not mobile enabled", had to call the Dragons office. I told them that this had better not be an issue on gameday since screenshots and paper are not accepted at the gate. This Ticketmaster/ mobile Tix thing is making me nervous.