Which team should I be a fan of?

XFL Football discussion.
Regular Joe
Quarterback

Re: Which team should I be a fan of?

Post by Regular Joe »

I'm in the same dilemma. Tried jerseys, coaches, cities, players...

Think I'm just going to be an XFL fan. Watch the games I can. Try Fantasy football. Maybe buy a Dragons TShirt & A Guardians Jersey. Maybe LA. Or... you get the point. Fan of the XFL.

Maybe next year I'll be a fan of the expansion franchise in New Mexico, The Aztecs...assuming they sign Steamin' Willie Beman.
free dj mix download. all punk & hardcore. party tape. more cuss words then any hip hop mixtape. https://soundcloud.com/some-guy-2492895 Click on 'More' and download. dont forget both sides.
LeoNY
Head Coach

Post by LeoNY »

Regular Joe wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:14 am I'm in the same dilemma. Tried jerseys, coaches, cities, players...

Think I'm just going to be an XFL fan. Watch the games I can. Try Fantasy football. Maybe buy a Dragons TShirt & A Guardians Jersey. Maybe LA. Or... you get the point. Fan of the XFL.

Maybe next year I'll be a fan of the expansion franchise in New Mexico, The Aztecs...assuming they sign Steamin' Willie Beman.
Guardians fan by choice but I am going to be rooting for the entire league to do well. I want the football to look good and the broadcasts to come off well. I want the league to succeed because I want another football league to exist for the players.
TheBDR
Linebacker

Post by TheBDR »

I think this is where I am going to fall on everything is to just be a fan of the league. Watch the teams play, and go from there.
StoneSentry
Running Back

Post by StoneSentry »

Nice to meet you guys! Like TheBDR I want the league overall to succeed, because too many talented guys are passed up by the NFL with no way to show their skills on national TV. I supported the AAF for the same reason. I want to see more football and more opportunities for young athletes.

Since none of the teams are from my neck of the woods I'm picking a favorite based on concept, logo, and coaching staff. So, go Guardians! Kevin Gilbride has a great resume with the Oilers and the Giants and I'd love to see him succeed here. My shirt is in the mail and I'm looking forward to their first game. :D
Regular Joe
Quarterback

Post by Regular Joe »

Nobody caught my Any Given Sunday reference.

I am disappointed.
free dj mix download. all punk & hardcore. party tape. more cuss words then any hip hop mixtape. https://soundcloud.com/some-guy-2492895 Click on 'More' and download. dont forget both sides.
johnnyangryfuzzball
Head Coach

Post by johnnyangryfuzzball »

I have no favorite so far.

When I watched the old XFL, I was a Las Vegas Outlaws fan. I won't say exactly why because it might reveal a little too much about me personally, but let's just say that because there's no team in Vegas this year the reason no longer applies to any of the other teams. The nearest teams are several hundred miles away, and I don't have much of a connection to or soft spot for any of the eight cities, or any of their coaches or players. (The AAF, for example, I was a Stallions fan because Utah has a lot in common with where I live... which is also probably why it was not a success.)

I'm waiting for the first expansion go-round to see if there's anything a little more personal.