Which team should I be a fan of?

XFL Football discussion.
TheBDR
Linebacker

Which team should I be a fan of?

Post by TheBDR »

The closest team to where I live is St. Louis, the team that has the most connections to my school is Dallas, and the team with the best uniforms is (?).

This, along with putting my NFL fan allegiance up for Free Agency is keeping me up at night.

Sway me to a side!
Tank55
MVP

Re: Which team should I be a fan of?

Post by Tank55 »

LA. They need you the most.

What's your school?
2020 East Division Champions
2021 February Monthly T-Shirt Giveaway Champion
Glennscott07
Linebacker

Post by Glennscott07 »

New York. A Guardian championship will help promote the league.
XtremeFanForever
Coach

Post by XtremeFanForever »

Tank55 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:01 pm LA. They need you the most.

What's your school?
This, sadly, has been my main argument for the Wildcats. Join the den!
RIP Xtreme; forever champions

RIP Wildcats; forever 2-3
LeoNY
Head Coach

Post by LeoNY »

I guess it depends on your taste as a football fan.

If you are an 80’s USFL fan and are into nostalgia. Go June Jones and the Houston Roughnecks. Get ready for 50 passes a game.

Dallas is the way to go if you love college football. The Air Raid/Bob Stoops.

If you love quirky. Root for Zorn and the Seattle Dragons. Everything about that city and the uniforms are fun.

If you are a fan of the ultimate underdog. Root St. Louis.

If you love outlandish and brash. Go Winston Moss and the LA Wildcats. No coach will be more entertaining than Winston.

If you are into the uniforms and the overall look of a team. Go Guardians.

If you like a blend of college and the pros. Root for Pep Hamilton and the Defenders.

If you like an outside the box team with some old school flavor. Go for Marc Trestman, Jerry Glanville and those Tampa Bay Vipers.
MikeMitchell
UFLBoard Correspondent

Post by MikeMitchell »

TheBDR wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:30 pm The closest team to where I live is St. Louis, the team that has the most connections to my school is Dallas, and the team with the best uniforms is (?).

This, along with putting my NFL fan allegiance up for Free Agency is keeping me up at night.

Sway me to a side!
If it weren't for my New York roots. I would be a DC Defenders fan. Judging by your proximity, I would say that the BattleHawks are the team for you to root for. Rooting for a St.Louis pro football team to succeed is good karma.
XFL_FAN
Coach

Post by XFL_FAN »

XtremeFanForever wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:59 pm
Tank55 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:01 pm LA. They need you the most.

What's your school?
This, sadly, has been my main argument for the Wildcats. Join the den!
We have the best recievers in the XFL- oh yeah... :(
Ready for the team reveals...again
Firecop
Coach

Post by Firecop »

Don't root for the Dragons, we only accept totally fanatical, dedicated, and zany fans in Seattle and we already have plenty of us! LOL
Direct from the Dragon's Lair
Metallifreak10
Running Back

Post by Metallifreak10 »

Well, I chose Houston. I kinda based it off of relationships I have with cities. I go to Houston once a year and enjoy it there. The offense June Jones will be running should be entertaining.

I live 45 minutes west of Chicago myself. St Louis is closest to me as well, but I’d never root for a St Louis team. Glad they got a team though and I expect great support from the city for them.

Dallas is intriguing in that I think they’ll be a fun team to watch. Based on your school connections I’d say maybe Dallas would be your best bet. How close are you to St Louis though? If you are close enough to attend games, maybe they’d be best for you?
Bastiat
Kicker

Post by Bastiat »

St. Louis has the most active and fun fan base online. I sampled many different fan groups when I was looking for a team, and they really stood out. There’s also an already budding rivalry with Tampa Bay, who doesn’t love having someone to talk crap to?

The Battlehawks also are leading the league in ticket sales, which further demonstrates their spot as the league’s most vibrant fan base. Why wouldn’t anyone want to be a part of that?