The XFL’s remaining league announcements

XFL Football discussion.
Tank55
MVP

Re: The XFL’s remaining league announcements

Post by Tank55 »

I'm not expecting it to happen, but if the XFL is going to shock the world and back up the Brink's truck for Trevor Lawrence, I expect that would come to pass in the next few days.
2020 East Division Champions
2021 February Monthly T-Shirt Giveaway Champion
MGB01
MVP

Post by MGB01 »

Tank55 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:02 pm I'm not expecting it to happen, but if the XFL is going to shock the world and back up the Brink's truck for Trevor Lawrence, I expect that would come to pass in the next few days.
Or, a la the AFL with Billy Cannon, on site
LeoNY
Head Coach

Post by LeoNY »

Tank55 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:02 pm I'm not expecting it to happen, but if the XFL is going to shock the world and back up the Brink's truck for Trevor Lawrence, I expect that would come to pass in the next few days.
I’d be a liar if I stated that I didn’t think of this on Monday. Especially when Oliver Luck was at the game and interviewed.

Oliver Luck appeared on The Herd yesterday. He was sort of asked this and Luck made it sound like a year two or three possibility.
Rangersking669
Running Back

Post by Rangersking669 »

LeoNY wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:26 pm
I’d be a liar if I stated that I didn’t think of this on Monday. Especially when Oliver Luck was at the game and interviewed.

Oliver Luck appeared on The Herd yesterday. He was sort of asked this and Luck made it sound like a year two or three possibility.
Lawrence isn't gonna happen, but if I'm say sam Howell at UNC(edit: or Dillon Gabriel at UCF), a standard tier one contract in the xfl sounds intriguing for sure and considering his performance he ought to be able to compete with the starting pool of the XFL, joining the spring after what would have been his junior year a la Kenny Robinson to adapt to pro level more and to have his "combine" of sorts