2020 XFL MVP Prediction

XFL Football discussion.
Firecop
Coach

Re: 2020 XFL MVP Prediction

Post by Firecop »

Without trying to be too much of a homer -, Brandon Silvers if he doesn't get injured. The reasons why are his likely backup Daniels pushing him, coach Zorn, two quality RBs, and one DB monster who should help keep them in every game!
Direct from the Dragon's Lair
LeoNY
Head Coach

Post by LeoNY »

Cardale Jones. He is in a great system. He has speed for days at receiver, good backs and Eli Rogers.

I think the Defenders are going to have a big season.
MikeMitchell
UFLBoard Correspondent

Post by MikeMitchell »

Just to be a contrarian because I favor Josh Johnson and Cardale Jones. Landry Jones still is a contender for the throne if he can get back healthy.

I am going to pick the player who wins the Houston QB competition. Leaning towards Connor Cook.i have a strange feeling about Phillip Walker. His body of work with the Colts wasn’t very good but his running style with June Jones and Chris Miller’s scheme will be conducive to putting up big offensive numbers.

I think Sammie Coates might lead the league in receiving and this looks like a passing league to me. Not out of the realm of possibility that a receiver wins the MVP.
XtremeFanForever
Coach

Post by XtremeFanForever »

Josh Johnson is a big wildcard. His track record, plus his receiving corps gives him potential to have a really great season.... but it's possible he won't even win the starting job out of camp.

I think the safest bet is Cardale Jones. The Defenders will probably depend on him more heavily than any other team will depend on any one player and he's arguably got the best arm in the league.
RIP Xtreme; forever champions

RIP Wildcats; forever 2-3
MikeMitchell
UFLBoard Correspondent

Post by MikeMitchell »

XtremeFanForever wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:19 pm Josh Johnson is a big wildcard. His track record, plus his receiving corps gives him potential to have a really great season.... but it's possible he won't even win the starting job out of camp.

I think the safest bet is Cardale Jones. The Defenders will probably depend on him more heavily than any other team will depend on any one player and he's arguably got the best arm in the league.
I would go with Cardale as the safest bet. I even think if something were to happen to Jones that Tyree Jackson is a great dark horse MVP candidate. I have faith in DC’s offense.

Whomever is heading up the Roughnecks offense at Quarterback has a shot. The odds would be long but I would place a bet on Phillip Walker if he wins the starting job. I can see his mobility being a huge factor in the league’s rules and in June June’s wide-open offense.
4th&long
MVP

Post by 4th&long »

Firecop wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:57 pm Without trying to be too much of a homer -, Brandon Silvers if he doesn't get injured. The reasons why are his likely backup Daniels pushing him, coach Zorn, two quality RBs, and one DB monster who should help keep them in every game!
Interesting pick... not impossible. I'll go with C Jones.