2020 XFL MVP Prediction

XFL Football discussion.
Glennscott07
Linebacker

2020 XFL MVP Prediction

Post by Glennscott07 »

I'm biased as a Navy veteran and a fan of the Midshipmen. However Keenan Reynolds is a flat out baller. This kat is worth the price of admission by himself. Damn I wish he was playing for New York.
HVGuardian
Receiver

Re: 2020 XFL MVP Prediction

Post by HVGuardian »

He’s playing in the XFL?! Which team??
Tron2020
Kicker

Post by Tron2020 »

I am going to go with Brandon Silvers as my pick.
Host of This is the XFL Podcast
GDAWG
MVP

Post by GDAWG »

HVGuardian wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:24 am He’s playing in the XFL?! Which team??
He is with Seattle
MGB01
MVP

Post by MGB01 »

The Dragons are definitely the most synergetic (word?) team with their NFL counterpart (especially of the three that are co-tenants), starting with the O.G. Jimmy Z on down:

Brandon Silvers=Russell Wilson
Keenan Reynolds*=Tyler Lockett
Kasen Williams*=D.K. Metcalf

*-ex-Seahawks

Then again that's true of all Seattle teams, other than Fredo--who might make a miracle run at 70 wins this year
XFL_FAN
Coach

Post by XFL_FAN »

I'll make the case for Josh Johnson:

1. He's got Rashad Ross, KD Canon and Nelson Spruce to throw to (best receiving corp in the XFL).
2. He's got a phenomenal OC in Norm Chow.
3. He's got the ability to extend plays with his legs.
4. Finally, he's the only XFL QB to start in multiple NFL games last year and he even got a win too.

I'm kind of surprised that he's not getting the same amount of attention as Landry and Cardale Jones.
Ready for the team reveals...again
Tank55
MVP

Post by Tank55 »

Glennscott07 wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:15 am I'm biased as a Navy veteran and a fan of the Midshipmen. However Keenan Reynolds is a flat out baller. This kat is worth the price of admission by himself. Damn I wish he was playing for New York.
My dream was for DC to hire Paul Johnson and sign Reynolds to play QB.
2020 East Division Champions
2021 February Monthly T-Shirt Giveaway Champion
XFLInSTL
Running Back

Post by XFLInSTL »

XFL_FAN wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:24 pm I'll make the case for Josh Johnson:

1. He's got Rashad Ross, KD Canon and Nelson Spruce to throw to (best receiving corp in the XFL).
4. Finally, he's the only XFL QB to start in multiple NFL games last year and he even got a win too.

I'm kind of surprised that he's not getting the same amount of attention as Landry and Cardale Jones.
I'm not sure he'll be the starter over Perez though. Either way I'm excited for our game against LA. The receivers you mentioned going against Redfield, Robinson, and the rest of the Battlehawks secondary should be fun.
St. Louis Battlehawks
XFL_FAN
Coach

Post by XFL_FAN »

XFLInSTL wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:31 pm

I'm not sure he'll be the starter over Perez though. Either way I'm excited for our game against LA. The receivers you mentioned going against Redfield, Robinson, and the rest of the Battlehawks secondary should be fun.
Perez hasn't been good so far IMO. Every video the Cats put out there of Perez he's making bad throws and getting picked off. It's pretty obvious to me that the better, more experienced QB will get the nod for week 1.
Ready for the team reveals...again
johnnyangryfuzzball
Head Coach

Post by johnnyangryfuzzball »

I think the late entry into the supplemental draft, and the way he spurned the AAF last year, may be impacting that. There's been less time to drive the hype machine for him.