XFL Mini Helmets?

XFL Football discussion.
Glennscott07
Linebacker

XFL Mini Helmets?

Post by Glennscott07 »

Has anyone heard of when they might be coming out?
GoDogs
Running Back

Re: XFL Mini Helmets?

Post by GoDogs »

Hopefully soon! Pretty cool to put out on game days! (Both home and away).

I’ve got the original set, they still display well. Can’t wait to own the entire set for XFL 2.0!

Go Cats!!!
HVGuardian
Receiver

Post by HVGuardian »

Wonder how much they will cost. The NFL ones are about $20.

I would put a Guardians one in my office nuts to spark conversation.
GoDogs
Running Back

Post by GoDogs »

HVGuardian wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:33 pm Wonder how much they will cost. The NFL ones are about $20.

I would put a Guardians one in my office nuts to spark conversation.
I know the AAF versions were about $35 a piece, $130 for full size replicas, and $300 for game helmets. I’m hoping they stay in the twenties.

I’m also hoping for banners, car flags and team9 swag (tons of marketing ops with those things).

Yea, a Guardians helmet would absolutely spark conversation. Sick lid!!!
XtremeFanForever
Coach

Post by XtremeFanForever »

Eagerly waiting as well. Mini-helmets and trading cards are the top two things in my XFL shopping list.
RIP Xtreme; forever champions

RIP Wildcats; forever 2-3
force263
Rookie

Post by force263 »

I have 6 of the 8, bought from Gridiron1.com, $39.99 plus shipping, but over the last couple days, they don’t sell them anymore. Was really happy with them, wanted to complete the set (need Dallas and St Louis, the latter of which was never finished being designed...)

I’m hoping more places will be coming out withdrawn....I can only assume that Gridiron1 was issued a cease and desist, seeing as how they were the only place you could get them...

I’d attach pics but site says file too large...
SamTheRam28
Quarterback

Post by SamTheRam28 »

force263 wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:59 am I have 6 of the 8, bought from Gridiron1.com, $39.99 plus shipping, but over the last couple days, they don’t sell them anymore. Was really happy with them, wanted to complete the set (need Dallas and St Louis, the latter of which was never finished being designed...)

I’m hoping more places will be coming out withdrawn....I can only assume that Gridiron1 was issued a cease and desist, seeing as how they were the only place you could get them...

I’d attach pics but site says file too large...
You can use https://resizeimage.net/ to shrink the files and upload the pictures.
St. Louis BattleHawks
force263
Rookie

Post by force263 »

I guess I’m a bit of a Luddite but I cannot get this board to accept my resized images.

I have 7 of the 8, no St Louis yet, but they’re pretty awesome - Gridiron1 does a nice job on these, very professional.

I’d be happy to get anyone these images, I know people would like to see them - any suggestions? lol....i resize the image but it keeps telling me “file too large”, so IDK lol