Should I Get The Wildcats #20 Jersey, Or Should I Wait For Player Jerseys To Be Released?

XFL Football discussion.
XFL_FAN
Coach

Should I Get The Wildcats #20 Jersey, Or Should I Wait For Player Jerseys To Be Released?

Post by XFL_FAN »

I want a jersey, but I'm not sure if I should get the generic jersey or if I should get a player jersey...
Ready for the team reveals...again
Sounder
Coach

Re: Should I Get The Wildcats #20 Jersey, Or Should I Wait For Player Jerseys To Be Released?

Post by Sounder »

Well.....an authentic will run you $225..... that's what I mentioned in the other topic.
The replicas are $80 and from what I've seen, and from what people on Reddit are saying.....you don't want those.
nick1091
Running Back

Re: Should I Get The Wildcats #20 Jersey, Or Should I Wait For Player Jerseys To Be Released?

Post by nick1091 »

I’m holding out for player specific as well. Just not sure who to get. The tricky part here to me is the one year contracts, you’d hate to get a jersey of a guy who balls out and leaves for the NFL leaving your jersey a “one hit wonder.”

I’m hoping the Starter deal materializes sooner rather than later and some of that merch hits xflshop posthaste. I think they’re owned by the same group who does the GIII stuff and the quality is good and I like the starter retro look. Would totally be down with one of their early 90’s style pullover jackets.
LeoNY
Head Coach

Post by LeoNY »

XFL_FAN wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:52 pm I want a jersey, but I'm not sure if I should get the generic jersey or if I should get a player jersey...
That’s a good question. What I am trying to figure is the customized jerseys on game day. What that entails. I would probably opt for both. The 20 jersey is for the year 2020. The replica jerseys are not as expensive as the authentic jersey. Tempted to get a McGloin jersey.