XFL.com posts minicamp rosters for all 8 teams

XFL Football discussion.
nick1091
Running Back

Re: XFL.com posts minicamp rosters for all 8 teams

Post by nick1091 »

Players drafted by Vipers not on posted minicamp roster;

-TE Cole Wick, CB Picasso Nelson, CB Lashard Durr, RB Ralph Webb, WR KJ Maye, WR Willie Quinn, G Zack Golditch, S John Green

On minicamp roster but not drafted;

-WR Jawill Davis (believe this was already announced), TE Elkanah Dillon, RB Tarean Folston, T Jerald Foster, S Micah Hannemann, S PJ Locke, WR Tanner McEvoy, S Corey Moore
MikeMitchell
UFLBoard Correspondent

Post by MikeMitchell »

nick1091 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:31 am Players drafted by Vipers not on posted minicamp roster;

-TE Cole Wick, CB Picasso Nelson, CB Lashard Durr, RB Ralph Webb, WR KJ Maye, WR Willie Quinn, G Zack Golditch, S John Green

On minicamp roster but not drafted;

-WR Jawill Davis (believe this was already announced), TE Elkanah Dillon, RB Tarean Folston, T Jerald Foster, S Micah Hannemann, S PJ Locke, WR Tanner McEvoy, S Corey Moore
Locke, Davis, Foster, and McEvoy were drafted by the Vipers in the supplemental draft. Hannemann was taken back in October's draft.
johnnyangryfuzzball
Head Coach

Re: XFL.com posts Minicamp Rosters for all 8 teams

Post by johnnyangryfuzzball »

nick1091 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:00 pm Vipers appear to have added former Notre Dame RB Tarean Folston. Interesting that Tampa Bay now has the leading QB (Murray), WR (Sentavius Jones) and now RB from the AAF’s Atlanta team. Here’s hoping that it works out better here than it did for the Legends.
Thankfully they're not also inheriting the coaching staff chaos. Knock on wood.
MGB01
MVP

Post by MGB01 »

So the Dragons have an offensive lineman for mini named Jordan Rose, and the Seahawks have one (currently their backup center til Pocic gets back next week) named Jordan Roos.

Hey maybe the Renegades could get Devaroe Lawrence (recently waived by the Browns), never know this could be a thing. And it isn't the same, since he isn't a RB and it's a full namesake but the Roughnecks get Taiwan Jones from the Wildcats
GregParks
UFLBoard Correspondent

Post by GregParks »

I'm going to try to edit this post as I go through the mini-camp rosters. See my post on the Renegades above. "In" represents those not drafted in either draft but on the minicamp roster; "Out" are those drafted in one of the drafts but NOT on the minicamp roster (and not otherwise on an NFL team).

Defenders:

In: QB Vad Lee, G Jordan Morgan
Out: FB Ryan Yurachek, WR Jamal Custis, WR Terrence Lee-Alls, WR Jaylen Smith, TE Orson Charles, TE Donnie Ernsberger, OT AT Hall, OT Casey Tucker, OT Toby Weathersby, DE Jake Ceresna, DE Charles Harris, DT Josh Augusta, S Max Redfield, S Tre Sullivan.

Roughnecks:

In: None
Out: OT Cornelius Edison, G Marcus Applefield, C Patrick Lewis, LB Johnny Ragin, CB Justin Martin, S Kendall Adams, S Saqwan Edwards

Wildcats:

Out: RB Nico Evans, WR Donteea Dye, C Micah St. Andrew, DE Adrian Hubbard, DE Corey Vereen, DT Montori Hughes, DT Andrew Stelter (listed on NY's roster...?), DT Andrew Williams, S Jaleel Wadood

Guardians:

Out: FB Tommy Bohanon, RB Lawrence Pittman, WR Quadree Henderson, OT Thomas Doles, G Ian Silberman, DE Austin Larkin, DT Garrison Smith, LB Robert McCray, CB Lorenzo Doss, CB Jeremiah McKinnon

BattleHawks:

In: WR Quinton Patton, K Taylor Russolino
Out: WR Devozea Felton, OT Blake Muir, G Chandler Miller, DE Farrington Huguenin, DT Stevie Tu'ikolovatu, CB Clifton Duck, K Elliott Fry, P Jack Fox

Dragons:

In: K Erik Powell, CB Jeremy Clark
Out: TE Jace Amaro, DE Danny Ezechukwu, DE Tenny Palepoi, DT Martin Ifedi, CB Chris Davis, S Cody Brown

Vipers:

In: TE Elkanah Dillon, RB Tarean Folston, S Corey Moore
Out: RB Marcus Murphy, WR KJ Maye, WR Willie Quinn, WR Chris Thompson, TE Cole Wick, G Zack Golditch, CB Lashard Durr, S John Green
Last edited by GregParks on Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
@gregmparks
LeoNY
Head Coach

Post by LeoNY »

Thanks Greg. Hard keeping track of all this stuff.
jamesdecker
Kicker

Post by jamesdecker »

Ah, I posted a spreadsheet earlier, but I'm new and the post wasn't approved yet.

Could have saved you the time :(

Also, Andrew Stelter| DT | Minnesota, was drafted by the Wildcats and is somehow now on the Guardians mini-camp roster.

It sure would be nice to know how all of this happened.
Is Supplemental draft #2 confirmed at all or still a rumor?
If so, I can't imagine they'd allow free agent signings or trades yet. Even then, we don't know how that will work: territorials, waivers, etc.
MikeMitchell
UFLBoard Correspondent

Post by MikeMitchell »

jamesdecker wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:20 am Ah, I posted a spreadsheet earlier, but I'm new and the post wasn't approved yet.

Could have saved you the time :(

Also, Andrew Stelter| DT | Minnesota, was drafted by the Wildcats and is somehow now on the Guardians mini-camp roster.

It sure would be nice to know how all of this happened.
Is Supplemental draft #2 confirmed at all or still a rumor?
If so, I can't imagine they'd allow free agent signings or trades yet. Even then, we don't know how that will work: territorials, waivers, etc.
I heard that because of the lack of room on the Wildcats roster that Stelter was to be released but the Guardians were allowed to pick him up. Kind of an internal waiver system. Guardians were given the option to claim him and did.

There is supposed to be a supplemental draft before training camp starts in Houston. Same premise. The XFL could, in theory, lose players still to the NFL and the teams would need replacements. Hopefully, it doesn't come to it but injuries could also happen during minicamp.
GDAWG
MVP

Post by GDAWG »

Malachi Jones has signed with the CFL:

https://www.cfl.ca/2019/12/04/alouettes ... ear-deals/