XFL.com posts minicamp rosters for all 8 teams

XFL Football discussion.
LeoNY
Head Coach

XFL.com posts minicamp rosters for all 8 teams

Post by LeoNY »

https://www.xfl.com/en-US/articles/mini ... yers-teams
The XFL's minicamp runs from this Wednesday, Dec. 4, to Dec. 18, and all eight teams have revealed their rosters that'll head there.
There are some new players on each team. We discussed this here but the Dragons have kicker Erik Powell on their roster. Kicker Taylor Russolino is listed in the BattleHawks roster.

I have to comb over these rosters to see who else is on there.
Last edited by LeoNY on Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
LeoNY
Head Coach

Re: XFL.com posts Minicamp Rosters for all 8 teams

Post by LeoNY »

There is some snafu with the Guardians roster. There are 16 missing players. Players that were just featured on the teams twitter page. The names are listed in alphabetical order and stop at S.

Every team has 70 players listed but New York.
Last edited by LeoNY on Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LeoNY
Head Coach

Post by LeoNY »

Quinton Patton is on the BattleHawks roster. The former Niners receiver and Birmingham Iron WR.
nick1091
Running Back

Post by nick1091 »

Vipers appear to have added former Notre Dame RB Tarean Folston. Interesting that Tampa Bay now has the leading QB (Murray), WR (Sentavius Jones) and now RB from the AAF’s Atlanta team. Here’s hoping that it works out better here than it did for the Legends.
LeoNY
Head Coach

Post by LeoNY »

nick1091 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:00 pm Vipers appear to have added former Notre Dame RB Tarean Folston. Interesting that Tampa Bay now has the leading QB (Murray), WR (Sentavius Jones) and now RB from the AAF’s Atlanta team. Here’s hoping that it works out better here than it did for the Legends.
Guess they are getting Murray some of his guys from the Legends team to work with. The Vipers roster has a lot of Apollos on it too.
GregParks
UFLBoard Correspondent

Re: XFL.com posts minicamp rosters for all 8 teams

Post by GregParks »

Just went through the Dallas squad. It’s too late...I’ll try to go through the others tomorrow. Players on the Renegades who were not drafted:

DT Richard Ash, S Micah Abernathy

Players who were drafted, eligible (i.e not in NFL), but not on the roster:

WR Ryan Broyles, WR TommyLee Lewis, DT Curtis Cothran, DT Sealver Siliga, DT Ray Smith, LB Marquis Flowers, CB Jeremiah Johnson, CB CJ Smith, S Kurtis Drummond
@gregmparks
LeoNY
Head Coach

Post by LeoNY »

GregParks wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:33 pm Just went through the Dallas squad. It’s too late...I’ll try to go through the others tomorrow. Players on the Renegades who were not drafted:

WR Ryan Broyles, WR TommyLee Lewis, DT Curtis Cothran, DT Sealver Siliga, DT Ray Smith, LB Marquis Flowers, CB Jeremiah Johnson, CB CJ Smith, S Kurtis Drummond
Good stuff. Thanks Greg. I have 70 players on the Renegades minicamp roster listed with all the subtractions you mentioned.

How accurate these lists are remains to be seen. One player that is not listed on the Wildcats roster is Jerimiah Spicer.
XtremeFanForever
Coach

Post by XtremeFanForever »

LeoNY wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:39 pm
GregParks wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:33 pm Just went through the Dallas squad. It’s too late...I’ll try to go through the others tomorrow. Players on the Renegades who were not drafted:

Good stuff. Thanks Greg. I have 70 players on the Renegades minicamp roster listed with all the subtractions you mentioned.

How accurate these lists are remains to be seen. One player that is not listed on the Wildcats roster is Jerimiah Spicer.
Noooooooooo
RIP Xtreme; forever champions

RIP Wildcats; forever 2-3
LeoNY
Head Coach

Post by LeoNY »

XtremeFanForever wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:43 pm
LeoNY wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:39 pm

Noooooooooo
Spicer has posted videos on his Twitter of him driving to Vegas for minicamp. The Dragons roster still has Joe Callahan listed despite him signing with the Lions.
jamesdecker
Kicker

Post by jamesdecker »

Players that are on mini-camp rosters but were not selected in the XFL Draft or XFL Supplemental Draft 1:

Micah Abernathy | S | Tennessee | Renegades
Richard Ash | DT | Western Michigan | Renegades
Jeremy Clark | CB | Michigan | Dragons
Elkanah Dillon | TE | South Florida | Vipers
Tarean Folston | RB | Notre Dame | Vipers
Vad Lee | QB | James Madison | Defenders
Justice Liggins | WR | Stephen F. Austin | Guardians
Corey Moore | S | Georgia | Vipers
Jordan Morgan | OG | Kutztown | Defenders
Quinton Patton | WR | Louisiana Tech | BattleHawks
Erik Powell | K | Washington State | Dragons
Taylor Russolino | K | Milsaps | BattleHawks

I made a spreadsheet of Draft vs. Camp:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... ORecNPmGA/

Edit:
Andrew Stelter| DT | Minnesota, was drafted by the Wildcats and is somehow now on the Guardians mini-camp roster.
Last edited by jamesdecker on Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.