Post by GregParks »

Per XFL’s Twitter

That will include helmets as well.
@gregmparks
LeoNY
Head Coach

Re: Jerseys to be revealed Tuesday 12/3

Post by LeoNY »

Let’s see if we get to Tuesday without leaks. Players report for minicamp on Tuesday and then start practicing on the 4th. So you had to suspect that this was coming. Let’s see if we get any teases before Tuesday from the league.

Tweet and coaches video on the uniforms.

https://twitter.com/xfl2020/status/1200 ... 02634?s=20
Metallifreak10
Running Back

Post by Metallifreak10 »

Literally waiting until the last possible moment.
MikeMitchell
UFLBoard Correspondent

Post by MikeMitchell »

GregParks wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:38 am Per XFL’s Twitter

That will include helmets as well.
These are two things we talked about together on the XFL Xtra podcast a few weeks ago.

#1- That the deadline to unveil the jerseys and helmets would be right before minicamps and practices started. You suggested getting them out there before Black Friday. Which would have been perfect but I still think the uniforms will get traction at XFLShop.com

#2- How all the team reps saw the uniforms in Stamford at the league meetings a few weeks back. Brian Stull, who is a sports host/journalist in St. Louis. He’s been hired by the BattleHawks and tweeted about seeing the uniforms in person at the meetings. He gave it rave reviews.

This is very exciting. Some people acted as if this day wouldn’t arrive. There aren’t very many huge announcements left for the league. There’s stuff like rules, the complete Fox teams and another draft/signing period but the uniform reveals trump all of those announcements.
steinerfhc
Quarterback

Post by steinerfhc »

I can't wait to see it, I saw a 1:21 video of the coaches getting a look and everyone of them said they look amazing. I can't wait to see them.
XtremeFanForever
Coach

Post by XtremeFanForever »

From what I've been told, season ticket holder discount codes should be sent by then. Some teams (including the Wildcats) haven't set those up for fans just yet. The plan was to have them ready in time for the jersey rollout.
RIP Xtreme; forever champions

RIP Wildcats; forever 2-3
LeoNY
Head Coach

Post by LeoNY »

Used my season ticket holder status to get discount on the football and other items. I am assuming that the jerseys will have the same benefits.

I wonder if we get a bit of a tease during the weekend or on Monday. Some sort of video or photo montage of the helmets/uniforms.
sergeantcline_vdf
Kicker

Post by sergeantcline_vdf »

Metallifreak10 wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:21 am Literally waiting until the last possible moment.
Hey you have give it to Vince he know how build expense this a wrestlemania caliber hype build
LeoNY
Head Coach

Post by LeoNY »

sergeantcline_vdf wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:32 pm
Metallifreak10 wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:21 am Literally waiting until the last possible moment.
Hey you have give it to Vince he know how build expense this a wrestlemania caliber hype build
The football reveal got a lot of mileage. Now it will be interesting to see how the league presents their uniforms and which of their media partners get on board with the push. Perhaps Monday will give us all a hint.

You could have the assigned quarterbacks and a few select signed players model the uniforms in the reveal.
Firecop
Coach

Post by Firecop »

I hope you are right, it would be awesome to see the Tier 1 QBs in the new uniforms tossing their team's ball!
Direct from the Dragon's Lair