NFL CUT TRACKER

XFL Football discussion.
LeoNY
Head Coach

Re: NFL CUT TRACKER

Post by LeoNY »

Shooter McGav1n wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:53 am
XFL_FAN wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:43 am Brian Hoyer has expectedly signed with the Colts. What's unexpected, is the 3 year, 12 million part of it.
With the signing of an experienced backup, do they still keep Kelly? If I’m not mistaken, they only went with 2 qbs last season.
Since Kelly doesn’t count against the 53 man roster because of his suspension. Indy doesn’t have to make a long term decision about him for a few weeks. If they really don’t like Chad Kelly. They will just cut bait.
XFL_FAN
Coach

Post by XFL_FAN »

Shooter McGav1n wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:53 am That makes sense, and seems like the most likely outcome, but as an XFL fan, I want them to release Kelly so we can watch him in the spring.
He'd definitely be tier 1 on the off chance he gets cut.
Xtremedb3 wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:58 pm The Bills just signed Davis Webb to practice squad... I'm starting to think the XFL is going to snag Tyree afterall
His workout is today so we'll see...
Ready for the team reveals...again
GregParks
UFLBoard Correspondent

Post by GregParks »

Here's an interesting one: According to SpartansWire on Twitter (@TheSpartansWire), former Michigan State RB LJ Scott received an XFL draft invitation. He left Browns camp after only two days with reports that he was quitting football.
@gregmparks
Joker
Quarterback

Post by Joker »

GregParks wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:23 pm Here's an interesting one: According to SpartansWire on Twitter (@TheSpartansWire), former Michigan State RB LJ Scott received an XFL draft invitation. He left Browns camp after only two days with reports that he was quitting football.
that is interesting. Makes you wonder if he will actually play for the XFL.
Fan of the XFL from the beginning. You may remember me from the original XFLboard.