Kicker

Re: XFL Draft Invite List

Post by 2lit »

Devante Kincaid has just been invited
MikeMitchell
UFLBoard Correspondent

Post by MikeMitchell »

GregParks wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:32 pm I think the XFL twitter feed (or maybe it was XFL NY) recently posted a video profile of sorts on Nicks. I’d be surprised if they would post that at this point if he WASN’T going to get an invite.
Nicks got an invite. It’s just a matter of him or the league making it public. There are several players from the showcases and players who weren’t a part of them, that haven’t publicized their invitations.
LeoNY
Head Coach

Post by LeoNY »

2lit wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:46 pm Devante Kincaid has just been invited
Good for him. I love the article that Mike Mitchell wrote about him and his car breaking down on his way to the Showcase in Houston. Devante Kincade has ties to June Jones dating back to college and in the CFL.
LeoNY
Head Coach

Post by LeoNY »

I know that things have slowed down on this front but what’s the official number now Greg. In terms of draft invites.

We are a week away from NFL cuts.
GregParks
UFLBoard Correspondent

Post by GregParks »

LeoNY wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:40 pm I know that things have slowed down on this front but what’s the official number now Greg. In terms of draft invites.

You can check the Spreadsheet. I have approximately 120 that either were confirmed to me or who publicly posted the news on Twitter.
@gregmparks
fly_guy1501
Rookie

Post by fly_guy1501 »

Dominick Bragalone RB Lehigh has been invited
LeoNY
Head Coach

Post by LeoNY »

GregParks wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:11 pm
LeoNY wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:40 pm I know that things have slowed down on this front but what’s the official number now Greg. In terms of draft invites.

You can check the Spreadsheet. I have approximately 120 that either were confirmed to me or who publicly posted the news on Twitter.
Thanks for the hard work on this. I appreciate it. It’s a great service to all XFL fans.
BPiccolo41
Kicker

Post by BPiccolo41 »

Former Kentucky and Boston College quarterback Patrick Towles received an invite on August 7th. Apparently performed well at the New York showcase.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/main/pat ... xfl-draft/
Regular Joe
Quarterback

Post by Regular Joe »

What?! No Infuhmuss? How did they miss me. Dang Coach Moss!!

#22 - CB
Leeward CC
Hawaii 8

2022 XFL Wildcats

(In camp, signed to Team 9) would be more then enough. I could die a happy man.

Bucket List
free dj mix download. all punk & hardcore. party tape. more cuss words then any hip hop mixtape. https://soundcloud.com/some-guy-2492895 Click on 'More' and download. dont forget both sides.