Predicting XFL Team Names Announcement Next Week and Why

XFL Football discussion.
LeoNY
Head Coach

Re: Predicting XFL Team Names Announcement Next Week and Why

Post by LeoNY »

youngorst wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:40 pm
Sounder wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:50 pm Here's some fact.....everything being said here is true....though I don't believe we would have a usfl today. I think it would've ended maybe the same way the old ABA, and the WHA ended.......with a limited number of it's more successful franchises taken in. And Trump was never to be one of them.
But Vince and Trump have a personal relationship. FOX very much is pushing for him to appear on the debut of Smackdown....
and may want him there for the XFL as well
......maybe to toss the first coin like it
or not. Mostly just because he's president.....he dominates media. Fake or otherwise.
This post brings me out of retirement, I might be able to get over some of the absurd and gimmicky rule changes the XFL is proposing but I already have issues with McMahan's relationship with the rapist in chief and couldn't care less about WWE but if Trump is anywhere near the XFL I will NEVER watch a game.
Nothing like political talk to drive people out of their shells. Are you from the 2001 group of xfl fans or the AAF is better than the XFL but I will post on the board just for the heck of it crowd. Perhaps you are from neither.

The XFL and fans need to keep politics out of sports period. There will be and are people who are working in the league that are atheists, Muslims, Jews and Christians. People with all kinds of different political views, ethic backgrounds and ideologies. When it comes to watching football. I could care less about someone’s views on abortion, drug laws or immigration. All I care about is first downs and touchdowns.
GDAWG
MVP

Post by GDAWG »

If you want someone who is not controversial and who can invest in the league when McMahon can't and who also has ties to Vince McMahon........well there's a Hollywood actor named Dwayne Johnson who once worked for Vince McMahon. He's not a billionaire, but Vince loves the guy (for obvious reasons).
Tank55
MVP

Post by Tank55 »

Holy shit. Surely there are better places on the Internet for this.
2020 East Division Champions
2021 February Monthly T-Shirt Giveaway Champion
LeoNY
Head Coach

Post by LeoNY »

This thread has to be the worst one here on this site. It started off with the nonsensical click bait headline from another site and has regressed into lame tax write off conspiracy theories and politics. I am just a newbie here but this thread should be closed down.
Sounder
Coach

Post by Sounder »

Omigod what happened here? All I did was mention a name. Didn't want to start a fire
Whatever, I apologize because that's not where I meant to go. I don't align myself with anybody. I guess that name shall never be mentioned here again.
LeoNY
Head Coach

Post by LeoNY »

johnnyangryfuzzball wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:55 pm I never realized how many deranged leftists there were on this board. I didn't come here to talk politics. Sorry I ever joined.
Politics have no place on this site. That’s why I watch sports. To get away from all the political hysteria from left and right wingers. I am a registered independent so I don’t care for the deranged hysteria from any political side. I joined here for football discussion. So I am checking myself out of this thread and going into real football discussions. You should do the same. Don’t let a poor thread discourage from talking about the league.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

This thread is now locked. Keep politics off the site. Stick with football talk.