F Ginda signs back with Mich, Gamblers resign both QBs

The USFL has hit the field. Discuss it here!
4th&long
MVP

F Ginda signs back with Mich, Gamblers resign both QBs

Post by 4th&long »

>>James Larsen@JamesLarsenPFN
BREAKING: The @USFLPanthers have re-signed LB Frank Ginda, per the team.

Ginda was the #USFL Defensive Player of the Year in 2023, dominating with 104 tackles and three interceptions. After a preseason stint with the Falcons, he now returns to the Panthers.
9:38 PM · Sep 30, 2023<<

>>James Larsen@JamesLarsenPFN
BREAKING: The @USFLGamblers got their quarterbacks, back.

Both Kenji Bahar and Montell Cozart have re-signed today, just hours before the #USFL free agency market opened. Big-time move from GM Lionel Vital & Co.
9:41 PM · Sep 30, 2023 <<
cyramd
Receiver

Re: F Ginda signs back with Mich, Gamblers resign both QBs

Post by cyramd »

It would seem to me that this news confirms that both the Panthers and Gamblers will be a part of the NSFL. Why else would these teams sign players after the merger agreement.
4th&long
MVP

Post by 4th&long »

cyramd wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:03 am It would seem to me that this news confirms that both the Panthers and Gamblers will be a part of the NSFL. Why else would these teams sign players after the merger agreement.
Well - they are operating under "business as usual" so they have to be prepared if indeed a deal doesn't go through. From players side - they will be under contract, with the league, and even if their team goes away they will likely be a pool of signed players that will be in a special draft or FA period for contracted players first. So better to be in than out.
cyramd
Receiver

Post by cyramd »

I knew I was right! :)