Around the USFL column

The USFL has hit the field. Discuss it here!
Fran
Kicker

Around the USFL column

Post by Fran »

Here's my Around the USFL column

Once again the South Division of the United States Football League exerted its dominance in 2023 by going a perfect 4-0 head-to-head against the North Division in week eight.

On the Stallions home crowd Holtz added, "Our crowds, I want them to be bigger. But I will tell you this, the people that are here are awesome. They're in it and they're loud. There's guys in horse heads there. I love our fan base; I love how passionate they are. I love how they dress up. I love how they're vocal when they're here. I thought the turnout today for 91 degrees in the middle of the day, for a two o'clock game, was absolutely awesome and we can't say, 'Thank you,' enough and they are a huge support for us. With this being potentially our last home game, to see the way they came out and supported us, I thought was awesome."

https://www.oursportscentral.com/servic ... /n-5971999
4th&long
MVP

Re: Around the USFL column

Post by 4th&long »

Fran wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:55 pm Here's my Around the USFL column

Once again the South Division of the United States Football League exerted its dominance in 2023 by going a perfect 4-0 head-to-head against the North Division in week eight.

On the Stallions home crowd Holtz added, "Our crowds, I want them to be bigger. But I will tell you this, the people that are here are awesome. They're in it and they're loud. There's guys in horse heads there. I love our fan base; I love how passionate they are. I love how they dress up. I love how they're vocal when they're here. I thought the turnout today for 91 degrees in the middle of the day, for a two o'clock game, was absolutely awesome and we can't say, 'Thank you,' enough and they are a huge support for us. With this being potentially our last home game, to see the way they came out and supported us, I thought was awesome."

https://www.oursportscentral.com/servic ... /n-5971999
Nice review and coach quotes. This week s/b interesting.