USFL Ticket Prices - Inexpensive

The USFL has hit the field. Discuss it here!
GDAWG
MVP

Re: USFL Ticket Prices - Inexpensive

Post by GDAWG »

Oakland is likely losing MLB anyways, so they will become irrelevant in the sports world when that happens, at least at a major league level.

As for the price point of USFL tickets, those are good price points, quite affordable. It remains to be seen though who the folks in Canton are going to root for and if the Stars, Generals, Gamblers and Breakers will have actual fans.
Invaders
Running Back

Post by Invaders »

I definitely have no hope for the Oakland Invaders. Maybe the San Jose Invaders or something like that. It's obviously not an accident that the alt leagues seem to be skipping California though.

It's gotta be nostalgia, but I love those old Invader uniforms, color combination, and especially the helmets. Normally, I'd think I'd hate a look like that, so I gotta think that it's my inner child shining through. haha.
USXFL
Kicker

Post by USXFL »

The Ticket prices are amazing. Does anyone know if they have back to back games at a site do you pay once or have to buy two tickets? I am going to Detroit for the April 30th games, and just wondering what to expect.
4th&long
MVP

Post by 4th&long »

USXFL wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:22 pm The Ticket prices are amazing. Does anyone know if they have back to back games at a site do you pay once or have to buy two tickets? I am going to Detroit for the April 30th games, and just wondering what to expect.
All season tickets are for all games for sure. Single game tix - I think it may depend on factors like same day ( and time between) or diff day