Reuben foster signs with the maulers

The USFL has hit the field. Discuss it here!
herns
Head Coach

Reuben foster signs with the maulers

Post by herns »

GDAWG
MVP

Re: Reuben foster signs with the maulers

Post by GDAWG »

He's had legal issues in the past, but if he's been straight and narrow the last few years, then it's a good signing. If he goes back to his old ways, then release him and make sure he never plays in the USFL ever again.
4th&long
MVP

Re: Reuben foster signs with the maulers

Post by 4th&long »

GDAWG wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:43 pm He's had legal issues in the past, but if he's been straight and narrow the last few years, then it's a good signing. If he goes back to his old ways, then release him and make sure he never plays in the USFL ever again.
Did make news on PFT - that's good
4th&long
MVP

Outkick: Former Alabama Star Reuben Foster Signs With USFL

Post by 4th&long »

https://www.outkick.com/former-alabama- ... rt-career/

>> You know what they say: If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again.

And then maybe just go to the USFL.

In an effort to show NFL teams he can still play, linebacker Reuben Foster will sign with the Pittsburgh Maulers, according to Ian Rapoport.

The Maulers have not yet announced the signing. But just a couple weeks ago, Foster asked his Twitter followers for some career advice.

Is it worth me fighting so hard to get back in the NFL I give the USFL a fair shot? Please advise?
— Ferrari Foster 🏎💨 (@ferrarifoster) January 16, 2023

The tweet generated several positive responses, including one from Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs.

“Best LB I’ve ever played against. Keep striving,” wrote Jacobs, who also played with Foster at the University of Alabama. <<