Not surprisingly, RB Bo Scarborough returns to Stallions for 2023

The USFL has hit the field. Discuss it here!
GDAWG
MVP

Not surprisingly, RB Bo Scarborough returns to Stallions for 2023

Post by GDAWG »

He was at Stallions Media Day recently:

I think this is a good indication he will return to the USFL in 2023. I'm sure the XFL wanted him, but he likely felt most comfortable with the Stallions and wanted some stability in his professional career after bouncing between 5 different NFL teams.
4th&long
MVP

Re: Not surprisingly, RB Bo Scarborough returns to Stallions for 2023

Post by 4th&long »

GDAWG wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:18 pm He was at Stallions Media Day recently:

I think this is a good indication he will return to the USFL in 2023. I'm sure the XFL wanted him, but he likely felt most comfortable with the Stallions and wanted some stability in his professional career after bouncing between 5 different NFL teams.
Media day - that's good. Scarborough is a natural for Birm
What about the QB situation? J'Mar played with Holtz so I think he has multiple reasons to stay.
herns
Head Coach

Post by herns »

4th&long wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:50 pm

What about the QB situation? J'Mar played with Holtz so I think he has multiple reasons to stay.
J’Mar said on his twitch he signed the year 2 option so he’s back as well. I believe he also said the majority of the teams coming back
4th&long
MVP

Post by 4th&long »

herns wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:33 pm
4th&long wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:50 pm

J’Mar said on his twitch he signed the year 2 option so he’s back as well. I believe he also said the majority of the teams coming back
Good catch! and that's good to hear