USFL QB's for 2023

The USFL has hit the field. Discuss it here!
GDAWG
MVP

Re: USFL QB's for 2023

Post by GDAWG »

Updated because of this:

GDAWG
MVP

Post by GDAWG »

4th&long
MVP

Post by 4th&long »

GDAWG wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:10 pm

>> exchange for newly signed DE Jesse Lemonier.<<

Lemonier was drafted by the XFL and is still listed per XFL.com on their Roster.

Big draft tomorrow, followed by who signs with XFL...
GDAWG
MVP

Post by GDAWG »

4th&long
MVP

Post by 4th&long »

GDAWG wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:33 am
These players can get resigned but looks like USFL looking to upgrade. I like Vad, but not sure he's cut out for pro's - but he's avail to be signed. Same with Rivers. Its a tough biz.
herns
Head Coach

Post by herns »

USFL has updated their official rosters with the guys that have been released and taken off guys who went to the xfl. In qb news we have:
Shea Pattersons removed from the breakers roster.
Clayton Thorson has been removed from the gamblers roster.
Paxton Lynch has been removed from the panthers roster.

Also James Morgan is still listed on the maulers roster so he may be signed on to come back after the nfl season
GDAWG
MVP

Post by GDAWG »

herns wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:01 pm USFL has updated their official rosters with the guys that have been released and taken off guys who went to the xfl. In qb news we have:

Also James Morgan is still listed on the maulers roster so he may be signed on to come back after the nfl season
Updated. Also, there are still names out there like Carson Strong, Kelly Bryant, Nate Stanley, Anthony Gordon, Khalil Tate and KJ Costello.
herns
Head Coach

Post by herns »

GDAWG wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:22 pm
herns wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:01 pm USFL has updated their official rosters with the guys that have been released and taken off guys who went to the xfl. In qb news we have:

Updated. Also, there are still names out there like Carson Strong, Kelly Bryant, Nate Stanley, Anthony Gordon, Khalil Tate and KJ Costello.
I really hope we see Gordon, tate, strong, and Bryant in one of these leagues. Wouldn’t mind seeing costello back either
GDAWG
MVP

Post by GDAWG »

herns wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:32 pm

I really hope we see Gordon, tate, strong, and Bryant in one of these leagues. Wouldn’t mind seeing costello back either
The XFL I think has enough QBs. I expect all of them to enter camps with 4 QBs each.
herns
Head Coach

Post by herns »

GDAWG wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:39 pm
herns wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:32 pm

The XFL I think has enough QBs. I expect all of them to enter camps with 4 QBs each.
I think they’ve got the deepest qb room spring balls seen. There’s also a shot that a league is able to get Garrett Gilbert back, I know the xfl was talking with him