51 USFL Player Signings in NFL, w/Running list in OP

The USFL has hit the field. Discuss it here!
Post Reply
MGB01
MVP
Posts: 2090
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:42 pm

Re: 49 USFL Player Signings in NFL, w/Running list in OP

Post by MGB01 »

Did we forget Dexter Williams? Ran for the Stars in Canton, re-signed by the Packers this week, carried three times for 29 yards in SF.
4th&long
MVP
Posts: 3304
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:27 pm

#50 USFL Kicker to GB - Ramiz

Post by 4th&long »



>> Paul Sheehy
@ProStarSports
Congratulations to K, @i_m_Ramiz
on signing with the @Packers! Ramiz played collegiately at @NevadaFootball and was a 2-time @USFL Player of the week this season with the @USFLMaulers who hit a 61 yard FG this season vs @USFLGenerals. He previously spent time with the @Bears <<
4th&long
MVP
Posts: 3304
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:27 pm

51 USFL Mauler to Pats - DB Devin Hafford

Post by 4th&long »



>> USFL
@USFL
Former @USFLMaulers
DB Devin Hafford is signing with the #Patriots.<<

The hits keep coming... #51 !
User avatar
LeoNY
Head Coach
Posts: 1006
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 8:20 pm

Re: 51 USFL Player Signings in NFL, w/Running list in OP

Post by LeoNY »

WR Osirus Mitchell (Birmingham) was released by Green Bay

DB Terrell Bonds (Maulers) was released by Tennessee
4th&long
MVP
Posts: 3304
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:27 pm

Re: 51 USFL Player Signings in NFL, w/Running list in OP

Post by 4th&long »

LeoNY wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:17 pm WR Osirus Mitchell (Birmingham) was released by Green Bay

DB Terrell Bonds (Maulers) was released by Tennessee
Just saw that on Twitter, thx

Will update the OP
User avatar
LeoNY
Head Coach
Posts: 1006
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 8:20 pm

Re: 51 USFL Player Signings in NFL, w/Running list in OP

Post by LeoNY »

4th&long wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:20 pm
LeoNY wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:17 pm WR Osirus Mitchell (Birmingham) was released by Green Bay

DB Terrell Bonds (Maulers) was released by Tennessee

Just saw that on Twitter, thx

Will update the OP
Three straight Tuesday cut down dates coming. 8/16, 8/23, and 8/30. It will be interesting to see how many USFL players make NFL rosters. A lot of familiar names from the AAF and XFL.
User avatar
LeoNY
Head Coach
Posts: 1006
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 8:20 pm

Re: 51 USFL Player Signings in NFL, w/Running list in OP

Post by LeoNY »

Cleveland Browns released WR Derrick Dillon

Jacksonville Jaguars released Matt Colburn
4th&long
MVP
Posts: 3304
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:27 pm

Re: 51 USFL Player Signings in NFL, w/Running list in OP

Post by 4th&long »

LeoNY wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:14 pm Cleveland Browns released WR Derrick Dillon

Jacksonville Jaguars released Matt Colburn
good catch

updated OP
User avatar
LeoNY
Head Coach
Posts: 1006
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 8:20 pm

Re: 51 USFL Player Signings in NFL, w/Running list in OP

Post by LeoNY »

4th&long wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:44 pm
LeoNY wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:14 pm Cleveland Browns released WR Derrick Dillon

Jacksonville Jaguars released Matt Colburn
good catch

updated OP
Injuries could buy some players extra time but the cuts should be pretty consistent for the next three weeks. It’s only 90 to 85 and then 85 to 80 until the big cut down day to 53.
4th&long
MVP
Posts: 3304
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:27 pm

Re: 51 USFL Player Signings in NFL, w/Running list in OP

Post by 4th&long »

LeoNY wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:49 pm
4th&long wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:44 pm
LeoNY wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:14 pm Cleveland Browns released WR Derrick Dillon

Jacksonville Jaguars released Matt Colburn
good catch

updated OP
Injuries could buy some players extra time but the cuts should be pretty consistent for the next three weeks. It’s only 90 to 85 and then 85 to 80 until the big cut down day to 53.
Likely but the cut to 53 is really 69 as they have 16 PS slots to fill

So its more like 90 > 85 > 80 > 69 (Roster + PS)
Post Reply