Season awards coming tomorrow

The USFL has hit the field. Discuss it here!
SamTheRam28
Quarterback

Re: Season awards coming tomorrow

Post by SamTheRam28 »

4th&long wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:53 pm
johnnyangryfuzzball wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:29 pm
SamTheRam28 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:10 pm

I don't know if he gets an NFL shot though. The guy has played in FCF, TSL, ELF, and dominated everywhere. Everybody has known he is super talented for years and still they haven't taken a chance on him. He's going to be 26 this year and there are a lot of younger speedy guys like him that don't have his baggage.

I selfishly hope he stays in the USFL because I love watching him in the role he plays in Mike Riley's offense.
The NFL has enough basket-case receivers and knows it's not good for the league. Do they really need more Antonio Browns or Josh Gordons?
NFL already have them, its common enough. If a team wants Turpin... they sign him.
But what I'm saying is that everybody has known how good he is for years and nobody's signed him. I don't see why they would now when he's 26 and there's more talent than ever at his position coming out of college.
St. Louis BattleHawks
4th&long
MVP

Post by 4th&long »

SamTheRam28 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:03 pm
4th&long wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:53 pm
johnnyangryfuzzball wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:29 pm The NFL has enough basket-case receivers and knows it's not good for the league. Do they really need more Antonio Browns or Josh Gordons?
NFL already have them, its common enough. If a team wants Turpin... they sign him.
But what I'm saying is that everybody has known how good he is for years and nobody's signed him. I don't see why they would now when he's 26 and there's more talent than ever at his position coming out of college.
1) because he played a full season against men not college age
2) its been 4 years since his incident which was still during Me2
3) they can pay him as a rookie
4) he doesnt have the full wear and tear of a 26 yo

we'll see
4th&long
MVP

Post by 4th&long »

>> Can't get enough of this ❤️

Watch the moment EVP of Football Ops @DarylJohnston
surprised Offensive POY @yungvitov