KJ Costello to Philly

The USFL has hit the field. Discuss it here!
herns
Head Coach

KJ Costello to Philly

Post by herns »

Philly finally signs a backup qb and he happens to be one of the most known names from college that they’ve gotten for qbs. I really like the midseason group of young players the leagues brought in, I think it’ll really make season 2 very interesting. Also likely a preventative move to stop the xfl from signing these younger players
GDAWG
MVP

Re: KJ Costello to Philly

Post by GDAWG »

herns wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:22 pm Philly finally signs a backup qb and he happens to be one of the most known names from college that they’ve gotten for qbs. I really like the midseason group of young players the leagues brought in, I think it’ll really make season 2 very interesting. Also likely a preventative move to stop the xfl from signing these younger players
There are still plenty of young QB's for the XFL to sign, they just have to wait until NFL training camps end in September because the USFL won't sign all of them.
herns
Head Coach

Post by herns »

GDAWG wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 12:04 am
herns wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:22 pm Philly finally signs a backup qb and he happens to be one of the most known names from college that they’ve gotten for qbs. I really like the midseason group of young players the leagues brought in, I think it’ll really make season 2 very interesting. Also likely a preventative move to stop the xfl from signing these younger players
There are still plenty of young QB's for the XFL to sign, they just have to wait until NFL training camps end in September because the USFL won't sign all of them.
There’s definitely enough players out there for both but I still see the USFL going after these young players recently as a move to make things more difficult for the xfl while also improving the usfl.
GDAWG
MVP

Post by GDAWG »

herns wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 12:29 am
GDAWG wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 12:04 am
There’s definitely enough players out there for both but I still see the USFL going after these young players recently as a move to make things more difficult for the xfl while also improving the usfl.
Possibly a bit harder as the NFL will still have extended practice squads heading into 2022.
4th&long
MVP

Post by 4th&long »

A little more on Costello...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K._J._Costello