WEEK 7 GUESSES

The USFL has hit the field. Discuss it here!
MGB01
MVP

WEEK 7 GUESSES

Post by MGB01 »

5/28: NJ/TB 12:00 USA

I'd give it to FS1 to keep it in the family then I just remembered the Mets are hosting the Phillies on FOX so if any cross-competition is a factor it ain't happenin (especially if Scherzer's starting). Not sure why FOX can't do another weekend DH with Sat given to the affiliates until MLB at 7, but hey I didn't plan this.

5/28: NO/MICH 9:00 FS1

Like when the NFL has SNF against the World Series it's usually two markets either without a team or have no shot in hell of being there, same here as no NO and the Tigers' highlight of the season (Miggy getting 3000) is done.

5/29: PIT/BIR 2:00 FOX (confirmed)

Now that Vad Lee has decided to become the RL version of 'sim-god' VL (I went to the playoffs with him in one a few years back) this is certainly a better game than it was a couple hours ago

5/29: PHI/HOU ??? Peacock

Since you all just love Peacock so much we'll just go ahead and give them the two 'Well this wasn't how it was supposed to go" teams. One might not win another game without Bryan Scott, one can't hold leads. Just lovely.

FUNNIER THAN HELL IF IT HAPPENED: This is actually announced at the upfronts tomorrow, sparking mass fighting--think the fake conference room setup at the WWE Draft a couple years back
MGB01
MVP

Re: WEEK 7 GUESSES

Post by MGB01 »

Called it (well minus the fighting, we think :D )