Week 7 Gamethread

Forum for XFL fans to discuss the Alliance of American Football.
Tank55
MVP

Week 7 Gamethread

Post by Tank55 »

Apollos wearing blue, Legends white in Atlanta. I assume Apollos are considered the home team since they now practice in Georgia.
2020 East Division Champions
2021 February Monthly T-Shirt Giveaway Champion
SamTheRam28
Quarterback

Re: Week 7 Gamethread

Post by SamTheRam28 »

Tank55 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:25 pm Apollos wearing blue, Legends white in Atlanta. I assume Apollos are considered the home team since they now practice in Georgia.
I'm really confused by this. Atlanta's regular jerseys are purple and Orlando's are white, so Atlanta wore white at home and Orlando wore blue?

Anyway, from the limited shots of the crowd, it seems as if there are about 37 people in attendance. And there is nobody tweeting about the game either, probably a low rating on TV because of March Madness.
St. Louis BattleHawks
Sounder
Coach

Post by Sounder »

The Apollos vs Legends game today....... another decisive win which clinched a playoff spot for Orlando......was attended by 11,416.......which of the four Legends home games so far....... is the highest. So mark my word...... this time next spring...... this will likely be how XFL games draw.
Sounder
Coach

Post by Sounder »

In the other AAF Saturday game...... the first 30.000 plus crowd at the Alamodome went home happy as their Commanders emerged victorious in what had been mostly a defensive struggle. All season long the Stallions have had these nail biter finishes..... only to be snakebitten. Josh Woodrum.....making his case by doing his best Tony Romo act.......threw a pick 2 on a conversion attempt to nail their coffin again.
XFLGUY
Quarterback

Post by XFLGUY »

I really don’t like the Atlanta Legends. I don’t dislike that Atlanta has a team But in the immortal words of Charlie Casserly they’re team name is “below not good”. It’s sound awesome for an arena team name, but dude seriously the legends? Who gave them that name, big 10 commissioner Jim Delaney?
XFL_FAN
Coach

Post by XFL_FAN »

It's understandable that the AAF's numbers will dip during March Madness, now the real question is can the AAF can get their numbers back to par at the end of the season? If they can that will be a good sign for the success of spring football.
Ready for the team reveals...again
Joker
Quarterback

Post by Joker »

Is anyone else bothered by all the Skycam views? Too much Skycam.
Fan of the XFL from the beginning. You may remember me from the original XFLboard.
Andibald
Head Coach

Post by Andibald »

Joker wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:13 pm Is anyone else bothered by all the Skycam views? Too much Skycam.
Yes. Especially for live action. It's fine for replays but give us a traditional view for live plays.
It's gettin' hot in here...and we about to burn 'em up!

Looks like the 2020 XFL champion may be 2-3 seconds short of playing a full season :?
Andibald
Head Coach

Post by Andibald »

I also don't like the in-game interviews.
It's gettin' hot in here...and we about to burn 'em up!

Looks like the 2020 XFL champion may be 2-3 seconds short of playing a full season :?
Firecop
Coach

Post by Firecop »

I couldn't agree more, the in game interviews are annoying.
Direct from the Dragon's Lair