AAF Finally Releases App...

Forum for XFL fans to discuss the Alliance of American Football.
XFL_FAN
Coach

AAF Finally Releases App...

Post by XFL_FAN »

It hasn't been released for Android yet...But there's not much to it. You can bet on plays in real time, Watch the games live for free (that feature isn't here yet, but reportedly it'll be done by Saturday). There's just a schedule and a link to the AAF shop. No fantasy league like there was said to be, and it is very underwhelming. Here was Ebersol's excuse:
...my goal is to take baby steps early on the technology so people can get used to seeing something they've never seen before. We want people to get used to the app before we start throwing a whole bunch of features at them

I think as soon as you get on you're used to it in about a few minutes tops. Honestly I just think they were rushing and they knew they had to release the app unless they wanted to look inept, and to cover it all up they just said "We don't want to amaze people with our great tech at the onset, wait until midseason."

A lot of Alliance fans are kind of disappointed how there's no fantasy league like they anticipated. I believe there's only 1 site doing AAF fantasy:

https://altfantasysports.com/

Let's hope that the XFL isn't limited to just fantasy on one website...
Ready for the team reveals...again
MikeMitchell
UFLBoard Correspondent

Re: AAF Finally Releases App...

Post by MikeMitchell »

What a mess. At least they released it. They had even if it's just 2 days before the season starts. Better late than never.