Turner Signs With The AAF

Forum for XFL fans to discuss the Alliance of American Football.
XFL_FAN
Coach

Turner Signs With The AAF

Post by XFL_FAN »

So the AAF is searching for broadcasting scraps once again:

https://www.broadcastingcable.com/news/ ... all-league

Turner Sports said it made a deal with the Alliance of American Football that will put one of the new league’s regular season games and one of its playoff games on TNT, with one weekly game streaming on Turner’s Bleacher Report Live streaming service.

So 1 playoff game on TNT, and 1 game a week on B/R Live. Still not as impressive as the reported XFL deal.

Also where's their app? They're two weeks away and still no app to be seen...
Ready for the team reveals...again
XFL_FAN
Coach

Re: Turner Signs With The AAF

Post by XFL_FAN »

Also NFL Network will have two games a week:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/ ... football

So here's the AAF lineup:

CBSSN
B/R Live
NFLN
NFLN

And the supposed XFL lineup:

FS1
Fox
ESPN
ABC

The XFL with the obvious advantage.
MikeMitchell
UFLBoard Correspondent

Post by MikeMitchell »

The AAF’s next job is presenting their APP. They are really behind on this. The APP should have been up already, along with their rollout of fantasy football and gambling options. Better late than never but technology was one of Charlie Ebersol’s big selling points.

Getting exposure for an upstart league is very difficult, so I credit the AAF in doing so, even if these deals are all at the final gun.

I will be watching their league for sure. I noticed that their inaugural game on CBS is listed as kicking off at 8:30pm eastern and ending at 11pm. They have an 8pm preview show proceeding their debut game.
XFL_FAN
Coach

Post by XFL_FAN »

MikeMitchell wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:04 pm The AAF’s next job is presenting their APP. They are really behind on this. The APP should have been up already, along with their rollout of fantasy football and gambling options. Better late than never but technology was one of Charlie Ebersol’s big selling points.

Getting exposure for an upstart league is very difficult, so I credit the AAF in doing so, even if these deals are all at the final gun.

I will be watching their league for sure. I noticed that their inaugural game on CBS is listed as kicking off at 8:30pm eastern and ending at 11pm. They have an 8pm preview show proceeding their debut game.
I'll definitely watch, but if they start sharing reps to develop players I'll stop watching. Also if it comes down to watching the AAF or the XFL, I'm watching the XFL 100% of the time.