DC Defenders @ Vegas Vipers ***Official Game Thread*** Week 2

Audi Field, Washington, D.C.
NYDefender
Kicker

Re: DC Defenders @ Vegas Vipers ***Official Game Thread*** Week 2

Post by NYDefender »

DefendersFootball wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:42 pm
admin wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:39 pm Go ahead and discuss the upcoming game. No problems. Just know there will be another Official game thread for this game in the General Discussion Forum.

Stay classy DC fans.
This isn’t the official game thread? I was under the impression that it was. This should be the official thread.
It is the official game thread don’t worry. It’s OUR game thread.
DefendersFootball
Kicker

Post by DefendersFootball »

NYDefender wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:56 pm
DefendersFootball wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:42 pm
admin wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:39 pm Go ahead and discuss the upcoming game. No problems. Just know there will be another Official game thread for this game in the General Discussion Forum.

Stay classy DC fans.
This isn’t the official game thread? I was under the impression that it was. This should be the official thread.
It is the official game thread don’t worry. It’s OUR game thread.
Thank you NYDefender for starting the official game thread! Looking forward to talking about this game for the remainder of the week. Thanks again.
SpartyDefender
Linebacker

Post by SpartyDefender »

SnakeCupEnthusiast wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:02 pm Mods please take away this guy LB title posting a game thread 6 days before seems a tad extreme and in fact is very annoying and offensive to REAL DC fans.
Why would you want this to be taken away pal? The guy is just doing good work by getting the thread started early. Even after watching the game and just viewing the board this is the one I viewed.