DC Defenders @ Vegas Vipers ***Official Game Thread*** Week 2

Audi Field, Washington, D.C.
NYDefender
Kicker

DC Defenders @ Vegas Vipers ***Official Game Thread*** Week 2

Post by NYDefender »

DC Defenders (1-0) @ Vegas Vipers (0-1) on Saturday February 25th 7pm ET on FX.
SnakeCupEnthusiast
Linebacker

Re: DC Defenders @ Vegas Vipers ***Official Game Thread*** Week 2

Post by SnakeCupEnthusiast »

Mods please take away this guy LB title posting a game thread 6 days before seems a tad extreme and in fact is very annoying and offensive to REAL DC fans.
DefendersFootball
Kicker

Post by DefendersFootball »

Huge road game on Saturday. Always tough to win out in Vegas, no matter the sport. I think the keys to the game are having a solid game from King at QB and the defense, especially a Michael Joseph, to step up. We need to limit turnovers also. Lets go Defenders!
NYDefender
Kicker

Post by NYDefender »

SnakeCupEnthusiast wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:02 pm Mods please take away this guy LB title posting a game thread 6 days before seems a tad extreme and in fact is very annoying and offensive to REAL DC fans.
No reason not to discuss the game all week. Please disregard the above post.
DefendersFootball
Kicker

SnakeCupEnthusiast wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:02 pm Mods please take away this guy LB title posting a game thread 6 days before seems a tad extreme and in fact is very annoying and offensive to REAL DC fans.
Why can’t we talk about the game days in advance. I think TRUE fans are always willing to talk about a game whenever they want. L response, SnakeCupEnthusiast.
NYDefender
Kicker

Post by NYDefender »

DefendersFootball wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:04 pm
Why can’t we talk about the game days in advance. I think TRUE fans are always willing to talk about a game whenever they want. L response, SnakeCupEnthusiast.
Exactly my point. We should be discussing the game all week just as the team is.
NYDefender
Kicker

Post by NYDefender »

A message to Defenders fans making the trip to Vegas: Bring all the lemons you have to the game. I worry what you heard was bring a lot of lemons. I mean bring ALL the lemons you have.
Tank55
MVP

Post by Tank55 »

Where can I buy a shirt that says "suck on this" with Gregg Williams's face on it?
2020 East Division Champions
2021 February Monthly T-Shirt Giveaway Champion
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Go ahead and discuss the upcoming game. No problems. Just know there will be another Official game thread for this game in the General Discussion Forum.

Stay classy DC fans.
DefendersFootball
Kicker

admin wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:39 pm Go ahead and discuss the upcoming game. No problems. Just know there will be another Official game thread for this game in the General Discussion Forum.

Stay classy DC fans.
This isn’t the official game thread? I was under the impression that it was. This should be the official thread.