DC Defenders should make the Jump to the NFL

Audi Field, Washington, D.C.
SnakeCupEnthusiast
Linebacker

DC Defenders should make the Jump to the NFL

Post by SnakeCupEnthusiast »

Hear me out guys I know it was one game but I think we can defend with the big boys the combination of our up and coming offense with our leader and future MVP D’Eriq King but we also have the greatest coordinator in the creation of any sport ever in Gregg Williams. I fully believe we would score at least 50 a game and give up 0 on the season. Give me your feedback pls and as always GO DEFENDERS!!!
NYDefender
Kicker

Re: DC Defenders should make the Jump to the NFL

Post by NYDefender »

We watch the XFL because it’s more fun than the NFL. Please ban this troll mods.
DefendersFootball
Kicker

Post by DefendersFootball »

Is this guy serious? Dude, the XFL is LIGHTYEARS ahead of the No Fun League. No other professional sport in the world allows their fans to throw lemons on the field. Time to take down this post bud ;)
NYDefender
Kicker

Post by NYDefender »

DefendersFootball wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:08 am Is this guy serious? Dude, the XFL is LIGHTYEARS ahead of the No Fun League. No other professional sport in the world allows their fans to throw lemons on the field. Time to take down this post bud ;)
Couldn’t agree more! XFL stands for Xtra Fun League (opposite of the dreadful NFL). Mods please lock, dump the thread and ban the user.
Tank55
MVP

Post by Tank55 »

I understand the sentiment. Defenders were XFL East Champs in 2020 and are now undefeated and destined to be XFL 2023 Champs. These are the facts.

My concern is, frankly, that the NFL wouldn't be able to handle the Defenders. This is a club whose motto is "when life you gives you lemons, throw them at people." When DC wins five straight Super Bowls, I'd be worried the other NFL teams would just give up and the league would fold.
2020 East Division Champions
2021 February Monthly T-Shirt Giveaway Champion
SpartyDefender
Linebacker

Post by SpartyDefender »

SnakeCupEnthusiast wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:03 am Hear me out guys I know it was one game but I think we can defend with the big boys the combination of our up and coming offense with our leader and future MVP D’Eriq King but we also have the greatest coordinator in the creation of any sport ever in Gregg Williams. I fully believe we would score at least 50 a game and give up 0 on the season. Give me your feedback pls and as always GO DEFENDERS!!!
While it would be nice to see, I just do not think this team is ready. It is sad to say because I love the XFL so much. But none of these guys are ready to take on an entire NFL team. Those players are the best of the best. Honestly, the XFL might even be more entertaining. Just ELECTRICITY all of the time on the field while watching the Defenders play. I do not get that watching Patrick Mahomes. ONLY the Defenders.
Kriegsbeil
Receiver

Post by Kriegsbeil »

Real Talk: The XFL should steal the bad teams from the NFL.

Cleveland, come on dowwwwnnnn! :lol: