What a Win!

Audi Field, Washington, D.C.
DefendersFootball
Kicker

What a Win!

Post by DefendersFootball »

Hello Defender Nation! New fan here. What a game. I caught the game on ESPN and I knew that the DC Defenders was the team for me. I like what I saw from everyone tonight specifically D’Eriq King and Michael Joseph. The beer snake and lemon throws was legendary. Hopefully I can catch a game in person soon! Go Defenders! ❤️🤍
NYDefender
Kicker

Re: What a Win!

Post by NYDefender »

Goal line stand at the end was a thing of beauty. I would’ve preferred scoring on our last drive and a 2 pt conversion to go up 10 but a win is a win.

On a side note the fans were electric tonight. God Bless the XFL!
SnakeCupEnthusiast
Kicker

Post by SnakeCupEnthusiast »

Haven’t seen a game with that many twists and turns ever the NFL wishes that they could be as fantastic as XFL. To all my fellow Defender fans great work and see you all Saturday.
NYDefender
Kicker

Post by NYDefender »

SnakeCupEnthusiast wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:56 pm Haven’t seen a game with that many twists and turns ever the NFL wishes that they could be as fantastic as XFL. To all my fellow Defender fans great work and see you all Saturday.
Going on the road out west is never easy in any sport. Thankfully the Vipers fanbase won’t bring the atmosphere that’s become a staple in DC.
DefendersFootball
Kicker

Post by DefendersFootball »

NYDefender wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:55 pm Goal line stand at the end was a thing of beauty. I would’ve preferred scoring on our last drive and a 2 pt conversion to go up 10 but a win is a win.

On a side note the fans were electric tonight. God Bless the XFL!
I thought we lost when Ta’Amu threw that pick near the end. Luckily our defense saved us with said goal line standBig away game on Saturday.
SnakeCupEnthusiast
Kicker

I was pissing my pants at the end but all DiNucci is good for is a meme here and then. Could never be my QB. #DiNuccisucks #Ihatemylife #KingforMVP #everyoneisagainstmehere
NYDefender
Kicker

Post by NYDefender »

DefendersFootball wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:08 am
DFender8==> wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:06 am N
I
Mods can we get this troll banned please?
^
SnakeCupEnthusiast
Kicker

DFender8==> wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:13 am Love being a Defenders fan, been one since day1. I don’t understand all of these bandwagon “lemon” fans. Disgusting actions by these folks. CALLING ALL MODERATORS TO EXECUTE ORDER 66 ON THESE FAKE DEFENDER FANS IMMEDIATELY

Holy Nerd