Spurrier v Trestman

Raymond James Stadium, Tampa Bay, Florida
XFLGUY
Quarterback

Spurrier v Trestman

Post by XFLGUY »

Any chance Trestman gets moved somewhere else if the head ball coach wants to coach the Tampa team in the XFL or do you think Spurrier is just of our luck at this point unless he accepts with a different team or something crazy happens and the Apollo’s join the league? All this is under the assumption that Spurrier wants to coach in the XFL and gets an offer to do so which may or may not be the case.
SamTheRam28
Quarterback

Re: Spurrier v Trestman

Post by SamTheRam28 »

XFLAAFGUY wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:20 am Any chance Trestman gets moved somewhere else if the head ball coach wants to coach the Tampa team in the XFL or do you think Spurrier is just of our luck at this point unless he accepts with a different team or something crazy happens and the Apollo’s join the league? All this is under the assumption that Spurrier wants to coach in the XFL and gets an offer to do so which may or may not be the case.
I highly doubt they move Trestman. He is already assembling a staff, he's even hired front-office workers. If Spurrier coaches in the league, it will be somewhere else. And I don't see Spurrier in the league.
St. Louis BattleHawks
XFL_FAN
Coach

Re: Spurrier v Trestman

Post by XFL_FAN »

SamTheRam28 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:36 am
XFLAAFGUY wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:20 am Any chance Trestman gets moved somewhere else if the head ball coach wants to coach the Tampa team in the XFL or do you think Spurrier is just of our luck at this point unless he accepts with a different team or something crazy happens and the Apollo’s join the league? All this is under the assumption that Spurrier wants to coach in the XFL and gets an offer to do so which may or may not be the case.
I highly doubt they move Trestman. He is already assembling a staff, he's even hired front-office workers. If Spurrier coaches in the league, it will be somewhere else. And I don't see Spurrier in the league.
I agree, Trestman should stay the XFL Tampa Bay coach.
Ready for the team reveals...again