Vipers Helmet Logo

Raymond James Stadium, Tampa Bay, Florida
Sacramento XFL
Receiver

Vipers Helmet Logo

Post by Sacramento XFL »

I actually like the Vipers name. But the V for Vipers on the Helmet is terrible. I can't even mention what it reminds me of. Instead, I really like the Vipers secondary logo which is the Snakes face with the head on view. I ordered a Vipers shirt with this logo on it. Can we take a poll to see which logo should become the primary logo on the helmet for next year? I vote for the Snakes face!
Tank55
MVP

Re: Vipers Helmet Logo

Post by Tank55 »

Totally agree. Also see the art posted in the Dragons subforum. It's not hard to come up with something cool.
2020 East Division Champions
2021 February Monthly T-Shirt Giveaway Champion
TrueViper
Receiver

Post by TrueViper »

Snake face logo is great!

They could tweak it a little to show the TV look for Tampa Vipers like the V logo has (T is the white space)

JeanDavidNau
Linebacker

Post by JeanDavidNau »

Sacramento XFL wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:01 pm I actually like the Vipers name. But the V for Vipers on the Helmet is terrible. I can't even mention what it reminds me of. Instead, I really like the Vipers secondary logo which is the Snakes face with the head on view. I ordered a Vipers shirt with this logo on it. Can we take a poll to see which logo should become the primary logo on the helmet for next year? I vote for the Snakes face!
Hey Sacramento! Big kudos for the Oakland Invaders helmet....oh how I miss the USFL.

I like the snake head, but it still needs a little something. It doesn't look very complete to be somehow. Can't put my finger on it. The yellow part of the "V" logo isn't done right. It's supposed to look like fangs but it doesn't. No amount of logo tweeking is going to fix this offence. Uugg. I feel like I'm watching another team from Tampa.
Vipers6
Receiver

Post by Vipers6 »

JeanDavidNau wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:29 pm
Sacramento XFL wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:01 pm I actually like the Vipers name. But the V for Vipers on the Helmet is terrible. I can't even mention what it reminds me of. Instead, I really like the Vipers secondary logo which is the Snakes face with the head on view. I ordered a Vipers shirt with this logo on it. Can we take a poll to see which logo should become the primary logo on the helmet for next year? I vote for the Snakes face!
Hey Sacramento! Big kudos for the Oakland Invaders helmet....oh how I miss the USFL.

I like the snake head, but it still needs a little something. It doesn't look very complete to be somehow. Can't put my finger on it. The yellow part of the "V" logo isn't done right. It's supposed to look like fangs but it doesn't. No amount of logo tweeking is going to fix this offence. Uugg. I feel like I'm watching another team from Tampa.
Banditball fan here, I miss the old USFL too and I hope the Vipers can recreate the same excitement for Tampa that John Bassett, Steve Spurrier, and the Bandits did.

I actually love the helmet like it is. When they had the uniform reveal, I hated the whole look, colors and everything. After seeing the team play week one, the road uniforms really grew on me. Not a fan of the striping on the pants but the helmet logo standouts.

Going with the snake head, or something too "busy" won't pop on TV or from the stands. I think the Viper "V" stands out. It will look even better once the wins start piling up!