*** OFFICIAL VIPERS FAN ROLL CALL***

Raymond James Stadium, Tampa Bay, Florida
TrueViper
Receiver

*** OFFICIAL VIPERS FAN ROLL CALL***

Post by TrueViper »

Hey guys, I want to know who on this board are VIPERS fans! Please do a quick intro!

I'm TrueViper! I live in MN and became a Vipers fan because I work in Tampa for a week every month and can see the stadium from my office! Really excited to see the VIPERS dominate the XFL!
JeanDavidNau
Linebacker

Re: *** OFFICIAL VIPERS FAN ROLL CALL***

Post by JeanDavidNau »

I'm Jean David Nau. Why? I'm a huge Buccaneers fan but I live in land locked Indiana. I've always loved pirates and that's how I became a Buccaneers fan at the age of 8 in 1978. I loved the USFL's Tampa Bay Bandits and now I'm with the Vipers. ( Jean David Nau was a historical French Buccaneer)
Vipers6
Receiver

Post by Vipers6 »

I live in the Northeast, but my company is in Palm Harbor, FL and much of my family in Davis Islands, FL.

Banditball fan years ago, so when the XFL awarded Tampa a team, I was/am all in. Tampa has the right season to make spring football work. The right fan base to make spring football work. John Bassett proved it could be done. I hope the new regime can market and connect with the people of Tampa Bay like Bassett and the Bandits did.

Some wins would help too!
tampabayvipers.xfl
Rookie

Post by tampabayvipers.xfl »

Hello,

I'm a true Vipers fan. I live in Tampa, FL and manage an unaffiliated Vipers Instagram page. Follow me @tampabayvipers.xfl

I became a Vipers fan because I was raised "you root for the team that has your city on their jersey".... I don't care if the Vipers lose every game, I bleed green!

Go Vipers!!