It’s been 19 years, but we are now back with XFLBoard.com collective wisdom! The place where the collective provides the wisdom.
Here is how it works
- Entrants predict the week’s games by filling out the form below.
- Please note that multiple entries by the same entrant will be considered invalid.
- After entries close on Saturday, we will crunch the data and broadcast the “Collective Wisdom,” i.e., which teams the collective predicts will win the week’s games.
- We watch the games and see how wise the collective really was.
- After all games have ended, we will reveal which entrant was closest to the real scores, and proclaim that person the “Genius of the Week.” In case of a tie, the first entrant will be deemed the winner.
- Prize? Of course! The “Genius of the Week” receives a tee-shirt proclaiming them the XFLBoard.com Collective Wisdom “Genius of the Week.” The perfect item for impressing your friends, family, and your high-school gym teacher.
Here are this week’s games
Entries close at 9AM Eastern on Saturday 8 February, 2020.
Enter once, not multiple times. Please note that extra entries from the same email, or IP address will be deleted.