The XFL will announce their first Head Coach and General Manager of the Tampa Bay Franchise:
- When: Tuesday, March 5th at 11:00 AM ET
- Where: Raymond James Stadium, Tampa Bay, Florida
- Oliver Luck, XFL Commissioner and CEO,
- Ken Hagan, Hillsboro County Commissioner,
- Tony Muniz, Chairman, Board of Directors, Tampa Bay Sports Authority.
This will be the fourth Head Coach/General Manager announcement for the fledgling league. Previously, Head Coaches were announced for Dallas (Bob Stoops), Washington D.C. (Pep Hamilton), and Seattle (Jim Zorn).
Prior to the past Head Coach announcements, there were strong rumors indicating the candidate. In this case, there are no strong rumors as to who the candidate may be.
XFLBoard – Quality XFL News and Discussion since 2000