Cardale Jones on NFL Live w/Suzy Kolber

XFL Football discussion.
XFLGUY
Quarterback

Cardale Jones on NFL Live w/Suzy Kolber

Post by XFLGUY » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:00 pm

don't specifically remember what the wording of the question was but it was something about whether he was thinking about getting back to the NFL and his response was something about only being focused on winning a championship in the XFL.

4th&long
Coach

Re: Cardale Jones on NFL Live w/Suzy Kolber

Post by 4th&long » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:25 pm

XFLGUY wrote: โ†‘
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:00 pm
don't specifically remember what the wording of the question was but it was something about whether he was thinking about getting back to the NFL and his response was something about only being focused on winning a championship in the XFL.
GREAT ANSWER CARDALE!

BengalErnst
Quarterback

Post by BengalErnst » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:22 pm

Exact answer this league needed. Everything canโ€™t be about the nfl

Andibald
Head Coach

Post by Andibald » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:52 pm

He's being traded to the Dragons? ;)
It's gettin' hot in here...and we about to burn 'em up!

Looks like the 2020 XFL champion may be 2-3 seconds short of playing a full season :?

MGB01
Coach

Post by MGB01 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:02 pm

Yeah, can't remember which broadcast it was, might have been Burkhardt/Olsen, but too much of the "N-word" being bandied around. I'll grant it that it might have been a week one introductory thing, same with colleges (out of _________), gets annoying after awhile--JR did that to death in the old XFL, be like if he did that on the first episode of Dynamite when Jake Hager showed up (GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY IT'S THE FORMER JACK SWAGGER, OKLAHOMA, OKLAHOMA, BOOMER SOONER!!!!!!!!"๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ )

StoneSentry
Running Back

Post by StoneSentry » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:40 am

Love that answer. It can't all be guys who say they just want back in the NFL. I'm sure most of them do, but if I were them I wouldn't even mention that yet. A good enough performance in the XFL will get them all the attention they need.

Joker
Running Back

Post by Joker » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:22 am

XFLGUY wrote: โ†‘
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:00 pm
Cardale is being perfectly coy. He knows the NFL will come calling, but only if he does well in the XFL. So, he focuses on the XFL just for that reason.
Fan of the XFL from the beginning. You may remember me from the original XFLboard.

4th&long
Coach

Post by 4th&long » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:36 am

StoneSentry wrote: โ†‘
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:40 am
Love that answer. It can't all be guys who say they just want back in the NFL. I'm sure most of them do, but if I were them I wouldn't even mention that yet. A good enough performance in the XFL will get them all the attention they need.
Exactly, and stats alone won't do, winning shows poise.

Its a silly questions as its understood that they would Of Course want the bigger check an NFL roster spot would come with, stop asking.

A better questions is - How does the XFL play compared to the NFL. That would be interesting.