Hal Mumme to be XFL Dallas Offensive Coordinator?

XFL Football discussion.
Dynamofan1
Receiver

Re: Hal Mumme to be XFL Dallas Offensive Coordinator?

Post by Dynamofan1 » Thu May 16, 2019 11:28 pm

All this time I've hoped Johnny Manziel would go to Houston. But Dallas is beginning to look like a good landing spot for him. Darryl Johnson will be a good influence, Head Coach commands respect from the jump and the offense will be perfect for him. Hmmmm.

MikeMitchell
Coach

Post by MikeMitchell » Fri May 17, 2019 12:46 pm

Dynamofan1 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 11:28 pm
All this time I've hoped Johnny Manziel would go to Houston. But Dallas is beginning to look like a good landing spot for him. Darryl Johnson will be a good influence, Head Coach commands respect from the jump and the offense will be perfect for him. Hmmmm.
I’d want to go to Dallas if I was a quarterback.

Just in case, if I were Bob Stoops, who has a great history of picking offensive coaches for his staff. I’d have someone on the offensive staff with an Air-Raid background, just in case Hal Mumme flakes out. So that the same system stays in place if Mumme bails.

In regards to Manziel. Keep in mind with Dallas, that Daryl Johnston passed on Johnny in the AAF. The Commanders had territorial rights to Manziel, being in San Antonio, but Moose decided to not acquire him because he didn’t want to disrupt team chemistry. Perhaps Moose drafts him now with no one in that quarterback room, but it’s no lock that Johnny ends up in Dallas.

XFL_FAN
Coach

Post by XFL_FAN » Fri May 17, 2019 2:01 pm

MikeMitchell wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 12:46 pm
Dynamofan1 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 11:28 pm
I’d want to go to Dallas if I was a quarterback.

Just in case, if I were Bob Stoops, who has a great history of picking offensive coaches for his staff. I’d have someone on the offensive staff with an Air-Raid background, just in case Hal Mumme flakes out. So that the same system stays in place if Mumme bails.

In regards to Manziel. Keep in mind with Dallas, that Daryl Johnston passed on Johnny in the AAF. The Commanders had territorial rights to Manziel, being in San Antonio, but Moose decided to not acquire him because he didn’t want to disrupt team chemistry. Perhaps Moose drafts him now with no one in that quarterback room, but it’s no lock that Johnny ends up in Dallas.
I think Johnny Football is headed for Houston. It seems like the best fit right now.
Teams I'm Thinking About Rooting For:

1.Dallas
2.DC
3.Houston
4.LA
5.NY
6.Seattle
7.Tampa Bay
8.St. Louis