XFL NewsHub reports that Supplemental Draft takes place on Friday November 22nd

XFL Football discussion.
LeoNY
Coach

XFL NewsHub reports that Supplemental Draft takes place on Friday November 22nd

Post by LeoNY » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:21 am

https://xflnewshub.com/xfl-players/xfl- ... -nov-22nd/

XFL News Hub tweeted this about a half hour ago.

According to the site. No details are available yet as to the format of the draft. This would be two weeks from today and two weeks from the start of mini camp. Just days before Thanksgiving and just days probably before the uniforms are unveiled.

MarkNelson
XFLBoard Correspondent

Re: XFL NewsHub reports that Supplemental Draft takes place on Friday November 22nd

Post by MarkNelson » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:06 pm

Yesterday, a player told me that 22 November as the date for the supplemental, so this rumor looks solid.

Actually it is the league that is telling players that it will be held on the 22nd. Maybe they should just open communications and tell the world?

MikeMitchell
XFLBoard Correspondent

Re: XFL NewsHub reports that Supplemental Draft takes place on Friday November 22nd

Post by MikeMitchell » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:33 pm

MarkNelson wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:06 pm
Yesterday, a player told me that 22 November as the date for the supplemental, so this rumor looks solid.

Actually it is the league that is telling players that it will be held on the 22nd. Maybe they should just open communications and tell the world?
I received the same info from agents and players. I retweeted Newshub’s post because of it. Obviously the league has to make it official.

There are so many particulars that need to be worked out. With nearly 20 drafted XFL players on NFL rosters. The supplemental draft is necessary.

LeoNY
Coach

Post by LeoNY » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:08 pm

I am really intrigued by who is going to be in the pool. There were some quality players that were not drafted the first go-around.