Number of XFL draft picks signed by NFL teams

XFL Football discussion.
MGB01
Quarterback

Re: Number of XFL draft picks signed by NFL teams

Post by MGB01 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:58 pm

James Vaughters is getting comical (then again, aren't the Bears a comedy themselves?). Played in three games, and waived each time (I can hear my ex-neighbor, a Bears fan, right now: AND TRUBISKY STAYS, WHOOPEE!!!!!!!), is he making history here?

GDAWG
Coach

Post by GDAWG » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:08 pm

MGB01 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:58 pm
James Vaughters is getting comical (then again, aren't the Bears a comedy themselves?). Played in three games, and waived each time (I can hear my ex-neighbor, a Bears fan, right now: AND TRUBISKY STAYS, WHOOPEE!!!!!!!), is he making history here?
Vaughters needs to be re-signed and cut two more times to match teammate Bradley Sowell, who has been signed and cut 5 times by the Bears.

MarkNelson
XFLBoard Correspondent

Post by MarkNelson » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:16 am

Ceresna is definitely staying in the CFL.
https://edmontonsun.com/sports/football ... s-contract

LeoNY
Coach

Post by LeoNY » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:17 pm

MGB01 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:58 pm
The life of being a fringe NFL player. The bottom 10 players on a 53 player roster are subject to change all season. Vaughters left Canada to take a shot in the NFL. He really flashed during the preseason. It would be nice if the Bears can actually get a lead, so that they can get their pass rushers on the field to play. It has been a crazy season for Chicago for sure.